What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh prince of Cronullaaaaaa!! Clap your hands again

AJB1102

First Grade
Edrick Scissorhands.. Thinking "no thanks" but if we could teach him to catch a quick 7ft winger is very appealing.

Card Shark

Immortal
Farkkkkk how many balls did Elrick drop.

Haha

I've tipped the raiders to be 1 of the teams to drop out of the 8, as they usually under-perform when expected to do well.

This trial performance could be a sign....

Arnold

Juniors
Jesus the premiers fans are damn picky now aren't we.

We have lost barba and need a replacement to avoid being "bealed" all year and most of you blokes are "nah we will be ok thanks".

Crazy.

Madsharkie

First Grade
It's a yes from me. How quickly some of you blokes forget about one of our own superstars' occasional poor handling...

Lee's hands will be fine. If he fits in with our guys the 'Fresh Prince' will be awesome and most of the 'no thanks' brigade will be frothing about him.

I dont even know how the words "no" an come out of anybodys mouth. The guy is a gun. In that clip I jsut saw him out sprint Roberts. The fastest in the NRL at the time.
The guy is a GUN.
How ever, lets see how Jesseee goes.

Inferno

Coach
He's on 375?

Worth it if the Raiders are willing to tip in for at least 51% of his contract.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He reminds me of Mr Bean ffs. Give me one highlight reel where he kicks arse.

Spindle dick at my club, we aint havin it aaight??

Yes. He had a bad night when it counted. But I'd put that down to 'one of those' nights rather than an attitude/nerve issue. Showed enough gun to warrant serious interest

Last edited:
What a load of codswallop.
As if they didn't know this was going to happen when they made their purchases for next season, or the upgrades that would've been happening.
Ricky has just learnt how to make it sound a little more heartfelt than what he has in the past.