What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full time goodbyes.

I watched with interest at the ground the 15 minutes after the game.
Quite a different experience for the boys than what they drove to the ground expecting.
I will say that from what I saw , there are a lot of players in that side have played their last game together.

taipan

Referee
Love BBQs at times like a long lost son, but this year there appeared to be something missing.The silly penalties were still thereabouts,as was the tackle misses.He was always on with the boot.
I wonder if the off field dramas wanting an increase commensurate with his ability played on his mind, whilst playing?Wondering whether he will be here in 2018,wondering whether he'll get an increase of 150,000 pa? Monetary worries (good or bad )can upset the emotional applecart.

I know I cr*pped blue lights when the GFC hit in 2008,watching my Super Fund lose 30% in a very short space of time.

Jimmy made 4 bootlace one on ones which were quite possible the best tackles ive seen this year.
If he gives away a penalty, I reckon its for good reason.

Latest posts