What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fumbleball ambassadors

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Um, it's my wife's choice, she's de boss.The usual BS that Sunday papers get up to get's them in.

Think I've played my part.Used to buy Telegraph Monday-Saturday No more.I'm saving Rothfield from himself.
Prior to that a reader of the SMH.Red hanky head turned me off it for good.Can read these papers at my local coffee cafe, if I'm that desperate.

Weekend Australian regularly ,now about once a month at best.

Used to be a newspaper nut.

Rupert now has to downgrade from a Ferrari to an Audi.
With the money I'm saving,thinking of buying Manly. :p

Lot's of holes here, the Telegraphs half the price of the SMH, Despite the Tele trying to undermine the game it still has a better coverage, Rothfield has effectively been blackballed by the players and coaches and no one can take the Fake Pirate seriously, plus Rupert will always have a Rolls Royce.

taipan

Referee
Lot's of holes here, the Telegraphs half the price of the SMH, Despite the Tele trying to undermine the game it still has a better coverage, Rothfield has effectively been blackballed by the players and coaches and no one can take the Fake Pirate seriously, plus Rupert will always have a Rolls Royce.

Have to report. Them's the facts.I have stuff all to gain from bullsh*tting.I am fully aware of the cost of these rags.
@ My wife's choice for the Sunday Telegraph not mine.Annual subs even cheaper.Sunday Tele twice the size of the Herald.
B) When the Sun and Mirror were the afternoon papers in Sydney I bought both.Price for me as far as papers were concerned was not a problem,I didn't smoke , rarely drank.
c) The Herald has hanky head involved and I've had pretty strong debates via email with him, before he went on twitter.Why? as a result of his comments in the Herald.Why? Because I bought the Herald.
Even ripped in on Vichy,but he told me it's ancient history to get over it..
d) the Herald based on their website stories ,did not go overboard like the Telegraph did on the Burgess issue.Any wonder they didn't attend the News sponsored Dally Ms.
e) The fact I buy neither the Herald nor the Daily T, and on the odd occasion the Weekend Australian,I am spending a hell of a lot less on News publications.And that's regardless of the cheaper Telegraph.It's still money ,and over a year a fair amount.

Just on your point of hanky head ,yes all of us here agree we find him agenda driven and biased and not worth heeding, but guess ,what when it came to getting signatures for not spending money on new stadiums,the lattes mob, and the rl hating cultural snobs came out in force with hundreds of thousands of signatures in support of him.
Now the State Labor under Foley has seized on this, and are in line with his thinking.So there are gullible people out there and yes some concerned about monies to be spent ,who agree with the bandana boy,

Latest posts