What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Futurama Mafia - Game Thread

Apey

Staff member
Futurama_Logo.png

As they sprinted through the dark weaving tunnels, Fry, Bender and Leela feared for their lives. They had provoked the Slurm Queen and she was hot on their trail. Seconds pressed on as the slurping sound of the Slurm Queen became louder and louder. She was gaining on them but the exit was now in plain sight. Slurms MacKenzie, however, knew better than to think that his new friends were safe from harm.
“Go on without me, I’ll hold her off!” shouted Slurms.
“But she’ll crush you like a worm... crushing a smaller worm” protested Fry.
“It’s alright. I’m so tired of partying. So very tired. I’ll save you the only way I know how... by partying! Babes...”
“Yes Mr. MacKenzie?” piped Dixie.
“You’ve served me well these 40 years” explained Slurms “but this time I’ve got to party alone”.
“But-“
“There’ll be other parties for you! Go!” he demanded.
Fry, Bender and Leela and the babes headed for the exit. They were almost safe now. As he reached the exit, Bender turned around to pay his respects “Party on Slurms!”
“Party on, contest winners. Party on”.

Apey is dead. He was Slurms MacKenzie, Independently aligned Partied Out Party Worm.

That night, Fry Leela and Bender returned to Planet Express on planet Earth. They had survived their first terrible ordeal of the year 3000, but it was all over now.

Or was it?

===============================================

Rules

1. Do NOT share your ROLE, NAME or ALIGNMENT in this thread. I will not publicly acknowledge a rule violation but it will be punished.

2. Do NOT edit posts. Editing a post is an immediate kill. If you make a mistake, post a new reply.

3. DO NOT post in this thread once you have been killed unless your role permits it. Nor are the dead to intervene and leak spoilers in other threads.

4. When voting in a lynch, please use bold as below:

Vote: Apey or Vote: No Vote or Change Vote: Rapey

5. If you don't have a basic understanding of the rules, I recommend you go here and have a quick read this.

ALIVE:

1. Dragon2010, Professor Farnsworth, New New York Aligned Mad Scientist and CEO of Planet Express.
8. Misanthrope
14. Bazzi
20. thorson1987
21. whall15
25. DB

DEAD:
2. afinalsin666, Joey Mousepad, Robot Mafia Aligned Burly Goonbot.
3. Dutchy, Hermes Conrad, New New York Aligned Grade 36 Rastafarian Bureucrat.
4. Didgi, Roberto, Independently Aligned Criminally Insane Psychotic Robot.
5. BDR, Robot Santa, Independently Aligned Naughty Santa.
6. Rebel, Robot Devil, Independently Aligned Leader of Robot Hell.
7. KeepingTheFaith, Donbot, Robot Mafia Aligned Don of the Robot Mafia.
9. Monk, Lrrr, Omicron Persei 8 aligned Ruthless King.
10. Parra Pride, Doctor Ogden Wernstrom, Independently Aligned Rival of the Professor.
11. dogslife, Ethan “Bubblegum” Tate New New York Aligned Leader of the Harlem Globetrotters.
12. Bunniesman, Zapp Brannigan, New New York Aligned Laughably Inept Coward.
13. Frederick, Morbo, Omicron Persei 8 aligned Annihilator.
15. sensesmaybenumbed, Doctor Zoidberg, New New York Aligned Crazy Penniless Lobster Doctor.
16. Red Bear, Ndnd, Omicron Persei 8 aligned Nagger.
17. AlwaysGreen, Phillip J. Fry, New New York Aligned Dim-witted Pizza Delivery Boy.
18. 9701, Amy Wong, New New York Aligned Cute Rich Kid.
19. butchmcdick , Clamps, Robot Mafia Aligned Clampin’ Clamper.
22. soc123_au, Cubert Farnsworth, New New York Aligned General Disappointment.
23. MSIH, Calculon, New New York Aligned Melodramatic Acting Robot.
24. Parra, Crushinator, New New York Aligned Crushinator.
26. Bulldog Force, Flexo, New New York Aligned Bender Look-a-like.
27. HowHigh, Dwight Conrad, New New York Aligned Son of Hermes.
28. Scott Gourley's Lovechild, Hedonismbot, New New York Aligned Pleasure Seeker.
29. Jason Maher, Hypnotoad, New New York Aligned Hypnotoad.
30. Ozzy, Elzar, New New York Aligned Master Chef.
31. Apey, Slurms MacKenzie, Independently aligned Partied Out Party Worm.

It is now Day 1 and time to vote. With 30 players remaining, it is 16 to lynch.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Hi all. Not everyone has their roles yet. Around 10 to go. Coming soon.

Apey

Staff member
Everybody should have their roles. If you don't, PM me.

Totally worth missing the first hour of the footy :sarcasm:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Got my role, thought I was forgotten for a moment! That would have made some happy.

As for the game itself, like I usually say: it's best to keep our powder dry on day 1. I said it last game and people thought it meant I wasn't town, I was. This time I'm also town and I'm saying the same thing.

A random lynch mathematically is not in the towns favour. In my opinion we should wait it out (unless someone does something to let slip that they're not town) and wait for a full night. During the night hopefully we can use our various night actions to gather info and make a better than random decision tomorrow.