What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Futurama Mafia - Game Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
In game 1 I was a townie with a kill power

In game 2 I was the head of the mafia with a kill power.

.....I am yet to kill anyone. :x

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Thanks Apey, amusing ride.

After TWD I deserved mockery. You delivered by the claw full.

The random nature of this role left me pretty clueless as to whether I was helping or not - so I just went random with it to start. Got lucky exposing the don bot, knocked off an Indy and managed to block clamps once, but didn't want to pick him every night.

Have served my penance from suit walker role.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Went first night in the first game as well. Attempted night 2 in GoT but luckily I was wearing a rubber & my attacker copped it instead.

Walking dead wasnt random though. Rebel knew exactly what he was doing.:lol:

What goes around, comes around, eh traitor? :cool:

Hey Apey, I targeted Dutchy on night one. Did he actually receive an investigation of himself?

I was planning on hypnotising myself the next night if targeting Monk drew another blank, just to see what would happen. I'm writing a special role for Apey in my LotR Mafia to get him back for the night ending early, when I would have killed the Don.

My attempts to hypnotise:

Night 1 - Dutchy
Night 2 - 9701
Night 3 - KeepingTheFaith (didn't go through)
Day 4 - Apey (for moving the deadline)
Night 4 - KeepingTheFaith (no idea why he didn't die, I must have been role blocked)
Night 5 - BunniesMan
Night 6 - Monk

First Grade
I'd like to be mafia or town that can protect himself plus has a kill power every day and night and has investigation abilities on any player at anytime.

afinalsin666

First Grade
What goes around, comes around, eh traitor? :cool:

Hey Apey, I targeted Dutchy on night one. Did he actually receive an investigation of himself?

I was planning on hypnotising myself the next night if targeting Monk drew another blank, just to see what would happen. I'm writing a special role for Apey in my LotR Mafia to get him back for the night ending early, when I would have killed the Don.

Night 1 - Dutchy
Night 2 - 9701
Night 4 - KeepingTheFaith (no idea why he didn't die, I must have been role blocked)
Night 5 - BunniesMan
Night 6 - Monk

KTF could only attack every three nights. And because he converted mis on the first hit, he lost his kill power. Night 3 was the only opportunity to get him, because it's the only night he did anything.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Night 1 - Dutchy
Night 2 - 9701
Night 5 - BunniesMan
Night 6 - Monk

My ability was to kill every third night, but once I hit Bender he was recruited and I lost my kill ability. So it didn't work because there was nothing to work on.

You were unlucky on night 3 obviously.

Edit: should really read the whole thread before replying.

Apey

Staff member
Thanks Apey, amusing ride.

After TWD I deserved mockery. You delivered by the claw full.

The random nature of this role left me pretty clueless as to whether I was helping or not - so I just went random with it to start. Got lucky exposing the don bot, knocked off an Indy and managed to block clamps once, but didn't want to pick him every night.

Have served my penance from suit walker role.

The role had the potential to be helpful or detrimental. It turned out to be helpful. I thought you'd enjoy the role after WD, it wasn't supposed to be a punishment or anything :lol: Just a bit of a laugh.

You were roleblocked on Night 1 by DB. A shame, I wanted to PM Dutchy with an investigation of himself.

I'm crafting an extra, extra special role for Apey...

Oh yeah I'm totally going to sign-up after reading this. :sarcasm:

Latest posts