What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Wb1234

Referee
And how good is this little beauty? Plough Lane Stadium Wimbledon. Holds just over 9K and cost around $57m Aussie. Look how it has reinvigorated their community. How good is all the blue and gold seating too. I wish Parra was like that.

London Broncos play there

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Not so much the ground itself but have gutted and rebuilt the leagues club and developed the whole precinct including hotel/shopping centre etc etc. Only reason they'd be relocating for 2 years would be significant stadium upgrade.

beave

Coach
Just build a western stand like the one at Wollongong and it would be decent, it's about all you can do with it though.

Tiger Shark

Bench
With people from the Shire famously being huge fans of leaving the Shire I can only imagine this would have to mean a massive rebuild of the western side of the ground, otherwise I couldn't fathom why.

The plans might have changed but in the original plans which were part of the DA for the Leagues club development there was a considerable amount of work to the ET stand being proposed. A COE was to be build behind and the stand was to connect to the Monty Porter Stand, plus it was to extend towards the Bay in some capacity.

I dont know if that's still what they want to do but if it is then it would render that whole side unusable, unless they look to peacemeal the works over multiple off seasons but that doesn't seem logical.

The rumoured length is what is surprising me, that's enough time to build a new stadium which I doubt they'll be doing, and probably shouldn't

ground zero

Juniors
Perth Sharks sound better. 50% owned by sharks an 50% by Bears. 6 games at Nso an 6 games at Sharkpark. Finally Perth has a team but no home state games

Perth Red

Post Whore
N
Perth Sharks sound better. 50% owned by sharks an 50% by Bears. 6 games at Nso an 6 games at Sharkpark. Finally Perth has a team but no home state games
North Sydney sharks playing at sfs. Could work. Sharks have the licence bears don’t have and allegedly bears have the fans that sharks don’t have.

MugaB

Coach
We live permanently in your head, don’t we bud. What’s Nick Politis wearing.
Screenshot_20220727-100007_Samsung Internet.jpg

View attachment 64304
What am I wearing?

Latest posts