What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - FNF - Warriors 10 Parramatta 12

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
effnic said:
Witt choking in a finals again, whats new?I like how Gould said he is a player other teams like to target and run at ahahahhaha.

Didn't catch the game, did you?

JoeD

First Grade
What a game. It was fairly brutal. Both teams had great defence and both teams cocked up a lot of tries. Congrats Parra. A great start to the finals. Great atmosphere being there.

Shorty

Staff member
I thought that penalty try was bullsh*t as well,just because there have been similar instances this year and they have not been awarded.

It's just a big can of worms really,you'll see a similar try attempt next season and it won't be awarded etc.

Was an awesome game,both forward packs were ridiculously good but knew Parra had it when the Warriors had something like 5 sets in the Eels 20 and couldn't convert.

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
Witt choking in a finals again, whats new?I like how Gould said he is a player other teams like to target and run at ahahahhaha.

Get your hand off it, effie.

Latest posts