What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - FNF - Warriors 10 Parramatta 12

Fast Eddie

First Grade
There actually was about 20 tackles in that game that in the regular season would have been pinged for high tackles. I was quite pleased to see him let some of them go.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Was I imagining things or was Wade Mckinnon nearly every time he got tackled whinging at the touchies big time

Red Bear

Referee
Freaking good game
Agreed there was a strip on Patrick, but it was kind of balanced by the penalty try. Logan Swann passing wouldve had the Warriors not in that situation anyway.

Gow Cowgirls and rabbits, lets see dogs gone this weekend

supersoniceagle

Juniors
gong_eagle said:
Was I imagining things or was Wade Mckinnon nearly every time he got tackled whinging at the touchies big time
He always whinges. Great player, but I think he needs to tone down the abuse as it will get him into trouble eventually

Bazal

Post Whore
Dear God...Nine just reported that Harrigan said because Robinson infringed, Harrigan excluded him from the equation when deciding on that penalty try. Since when is that a rule? :crazy:

Hass

Juniors
I'm a Parra fan, but extremely happy Harrigan showed some balls and awared a penalty try.

finch no knock on before fulltime was the worst call of the game and final series so far.

penalty try was just.

Parra did well & deserved the win.

innsaneink

Referee
supersoniceagle said:
He always whinges. Great player, but I think he needs to tone down the abuse as it will get him into trouble eventually

He was sent off @ cambo for nothing ....but the ref had had enough of his sh*t throughout that game...he then went on to smash up the dressing room like a ritalin depriverd feral brat...he has some serious problems.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
innsaneink said:
What about it?
Better team won...get over it.

You stated that all the calls went the Warriors' way, when clearly, they did not.

I thought the 2 teams were very evenly matched. Parra scored the most points, so they take the win. Nothing I can do about it, so it's bridge crossed from me.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
We deserved to win that, but that try call for nz was the worst decision i've ever seen.

Oh come on. How could it not have been the correct decision. A player is tackled without the ball, 5m from tryline, with a simple pass coming towards him. How does that not spell T-R-Y???

Ron Jeremy

Coach
NZ Warrior said:
Oh come on. How could it not have been the correct decision. A player is tackled without the ball, 5m from tryline, with a simple pass coming towards him. How does that not spell T-R-Y???

easy, there was alot of doubt, the vid ref has to be 100% sure which was bs. Apparently Bill has no wsaid you dont have too bahahahahaha

Anyway the score flattered the warriors

innsaneink

Referee
NZ Warrior said:
You stated that all the calls went the Warriors' way, when clearly, they did not.

I thought the 2 teams were very evenly matched. Parra scored the most points, so they take the win. Nothing I can do about it, so it's bridge crossed from me.

Awww...OK, 98% of the calls went NZs way...better?

Rovelli

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
easy, there was alot of doubt, the vid ref has to be 100% sure which was bs. Apparently Bill has no wsaid you dont have too bahahahahaha

Anyway the score flattered the warriors

Could you please not try and be a clown and act a humble winner?

How did the score flatter us? It was a tight game that could've gone either way.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Rovelli said:
Could you please not try and be a clown and act a humble winner?

How did the score flatter us? It was a tight game that could've gone either way.

Sorry, i didn't mean to.

What i mean by flatter was that we should've won 12-4 not 12-10;-)

Nothing against the warriors, they had there chances, but that decision i';m sorry was bogus!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I dont want warriors fans thinking i'm being a smartarse, i'm not, just that decision was bullsh*t!!!! and gave them a sniff.

Rovelli

Bench
You could say that.

The thing was, though, what would've happened if it was 12-8 and Chad Robinson tackled Michael Witt before he got the ball?

If it wasn't a penalty try, then Robinson's professional foul would've made him a hero, since Parra would've still won.

Nevertheless, Parra were the better team on the night and deserved the win, and in the end, it didn't make any difference to the outcome.

Latest posts