What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - FNF - Warriors 10 Parramatta 12

Big Pete

Referee
Mox, after some of the bombed tries on show this year, there just isn't enough proof to prove what should be deemed as a penalty try.

Mox

Juniors
had to love the post match interview with wade

"i bet you feel disappointed"
"f**king oath i feel disappointed.. oh sh*t are we on air"
"Yeah"
"Oh"

theicemandanno

Juniors
Brett Finch....superb tackle on Swann to stop that try and that knock back to Mateo for the first try.....Mate youve earnt your paycheck for this year!

Any side who can hold out the Warriors for 6 repeat sets has got to be a shot of winning the comp.

The stats on NRL.com indicate the second half was a top half of footy. Both sides improved their completion rates dramatically.

Lets go Bunnies, Doggies and Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Blaze

Juniors
Really enjoyed the game. Obviously we are really missing Manu and Ropati big time.

Logan Swann had a shocker. If he passed instead of dummying that could have been the game right there.

and then he gives away the penalty that gets the eels down our end where they eventualy score.

I don't think 2007 is going to be our year, but it's just great to be invloved in finals footy. We may get lucky, and get a game next week but I think we will be making up the numbers based on that performance.

The Eels may be a threat to the grand final.. don't think they have it in them to win the comp though. They were gutsy, but very poor on attack.

and the penalty try call was blatantly wrong, but if I wrote the rules then that would have been a penalty try so I don't mind the call.

Stormerz

Juniors
The only difference of this match is who gets a home final. Not too big of a game. Congrats to Parra though

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Funnily enough the Eels will face the Dogs at Telstra next week if that's who they play :lol:

Rovelli

Bench
Timmah said:
Funnily enough the Eels will face the Dogs at Telstra next week if that's who they play :lol:

You're going to be playing at Telstra in any case.

Lose, but if Souths and Brisbane also lose, you play Parra at Telstra.

Win, and the Warriors stay in, you'll play us at Telstra.

dragonfire

Bench
pretty good defensive display from both teams, Logan Swann cost the Warriors the game and an 8-0 lead in my opinion when he didnt pass. Full credit to the Eels to hold on through that period though

Bazal

Post Whore
Harrigan is a twat, worst call for a long time. That said, Robbo would probably have been binned otherwise so maybe he ultimately helped us....

Good intense game I thought, well played to the Warriors. Our defence and Logan Swann not passing won us the game...

Fast Eddie

First Grade
The interesting thing about Witts goalkicking has been that every kick he has missed has been from around about that same spot on the field.

innsaneink

Referee
Parra deserved to win, their D won it and all the calls went NZs way....thought the warriors may tire late, watching them rush up fast on every tackle the first 50 minutes.

Grothe was poor for parra...positionally in front of his inside man most of the night.

Whats Wade mcKinnons problem....looks like he wants Gaz's King Whinger crown...after evry single f**kin tackle hed get up and spray either the ref or touchie, whoever was closest.

Rovelli

Bench
When he made that big bust upfield, I'm sure he was hit high. Most of the time, he gives the verbal spray for something negligible...but on that situation, it was warranted IMO.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Parra deserved to win, their D won it and all the calls went NZs way....thought the warriors may tire late, watching them rush up fast on every tackle the first 50 minutes.

Are you kidding??? What about the 2 man strip on Ah Van and Finch's knock on near full time???