What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal tells 10 year old to f**k off

carcharias

Immortal
I have witnessed a tigers player tell some kids to f**k off.
I then told him to f**k off
He then told me to f**k off

Everyone got told to f**k off

bileduct

Coach
So this chick ( her hubby obviously can't type an email ) was offered a face to face meeting with Gorman .
Sadly , she doesn't have the time..
Yet , the father and kid involved can drive from the Central coast and hang around after the game for autographs?
Why didn't he ask to speak with Gorman then?
I'm sure lyall would give the bloke 10 mins of his time.
He is very approachable even on game day.
According to the press release from the Sharks yesterday, Gorman did meet with the father at the Sharks-Tigers game and thought the issue had been resolved after the discussion.

Then the father went and gave the cards to Gallen calling him a dickhead.

Craigshark

First Grade

:lol:

Seriously but.. This family just seem like a bunch of whingers, looking to create something out of nothing. Lyall said he'd look after it, so then they go to the media? Go get f**ked.

lolesi

First Grade

Ha ha. Fantastic.

How this is news worthy or still getting a run has me beat. What a laugh.

carcharias

Immortal
Nah former
Retired now
Absolute f**kin wanker he was.
He followed me for about 2 kms in his car
I was jogging.
He got out and had another go at me.
It was all because he got flicked the bird by some young kids on skateboards after he beeped his horn at them.
He was going ballistic at me
He yelled who the f**k are you?
I calming advised him I knew who he was.
Then he shit himself
Total trackhead had his young daughter in the car with him the entire time.

Generalzod

Immortal
Angry Gorman throws support behind Gal
Like any proud dad, Adrian Katona was gushing about the heroes who took time out to meet his kids.
He posted on Facebook: "Legends — and some very good Sharks players. Boys were stoked, road trip to Cronulla, jumping castles, sharkies win, bucket load of signatures, get to go on the ground and asleep in the car on the way back — great night all-round."
That was referring to the Sharks win over the Cowboys on August 8. There was no mention of a run-in with Cronulla skipper Paul Gallen, who is alleged to have said "f--- this" when Adrian's 10-year-old son asked for an autograph.
Throw forward a few weeks and Gallen's name has been sullied in the extreme. The Facebook pictures depicting a fun night out at the Sharks game have been taken down.
Gallen is wearing criticism and the Sharks won't stand for it.
"If we have done something wrong, we will put our hand up," Sharks chief executive Lyall Gorman said. "But in this instance, we are drawing a line in the sand. In my 15 years of professional sport I have never seen anyone more willing to give his time to kids than Paul Gallen.
"Something doesn't add up about this. The father in question here was aggressive towards me on the night. Why would he wait 90minutes after a game to shove something in Gallen's face and be aggressive towards him to the point where a security guard had to intervene? Why are Facebook posts being removed? We are taking this matter very seriously."
The family is standing by its version of events.
The Sharks have made contact with the security guard in question. He has indicated Gallen was harassed and will make a full statement.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...power-play-20150829-gjaqj7.html#ixzz3kFdXOq9H
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Breadman

Juniors
Thought I'd share this for those who don't listen to the radio. Paul Kent is on MMM with Gallen today and is now trying to shift the story to the Sharks mismanagement of the issue. Apparently offering to meet the father over a coffee isn't good enough because they are working parents who live in the central coast and it's too hard for them to make it.
So he believes the club is being disingenuous in their attempt to resolve this and started bagging gorman, citing the taga and Gordon potential mid year moves as proof of him lying to the media, which in turn is proof of his incompetence. Gal stood his ground and again pointed out that it is all a pack of lies.
Kent clearly feels aggrieved for someone daring to not fall at his feet and give him every piece of information that he feels he is entitled to know.
So all in all, f*** you Kent you slimy little box headed jerk. Get over yourself and this absurd notion of entitlement you have over every thing rugby league. I for one am stoked that we have a CEO who defends the club first and worries about the media reaction second, just like every single CEO with his salt would do.

Thought I'd share this for those who don't listen to the radio. Paul Kent is on MMM with Gallen today and is now trying to shift the story to the Sharks mismanagement of the issue. Apparently offering to meet the father over a coffee isn't good enough because they are working parents who live in the central coast and it's too hard for them to make it.
So he believes the club is being disingenuous in their attempt to resolve this and started bagging gorman, citing the taga and Gordon potential mid year moves as proof of him lying to the media, which in turn is proof of his incompetence. Gal stood his ground and again pointed out that it is all a pack of lies.
Kent clearly feels aggrieved for someone daring to not fall at his feet and give him every piece of information that he feels he is entitled to know.
So all in all, f*** you Kent you slimy little box headed jerk. Get over yourself and this absurd notion of entitlement you have over every thing rugby league. I for one am stoked that we have a CEO who defends the club first and worries about the media reaction second, just like every single CEO with his salt would do.

Kent by name Kent by nature.

Don't know why MMM have him and the germ Hooper on their rugby league programs. They do nothing but discredit players and clubs with "information from my contact".

chigurh

Kent is an absolute germ. He is every bit as bad as Rothfield and DUI.

Good on your club for getting on the front foot on this one and hopefully it's something that will catch on.

Windy70

Juniors
I'm so tired of all this shit. We, the fans should friggen start suing these asshats for pain and anguish suffered as a result of their constant flow or BS.

All of em.

Latest posts