What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal tells 10 year old to f**k off

Weaponhead

Coach
Thought I'd share this for those who don't listen to the radio. Paul Kent is on MMM with Gallen today and is now trying to shift the story to the Sharks mismanagement of the issue. Apparently offering to meet the father over a coffee isn't good enough because they are working parents who live in the central coast and it's too hard for them to make it.
So he believes the club is being disingenuous in their attempt to resolve this and started bagging gorman, citing the taga and Gordon potential mid year moves as proof of him lying to the media, which in turn is proof of his incompetence. Gal stood his ground and again pointed out that it is all a pack of lies.
Kent clearly feels aggrieved for someone daring to not fall at his feet and give him every piece of information that he feels he is entitled to know.
So all in all, f*** you Kent you slimy little box headed jerk. Get over yourself and this absurd notion of entitlement you have over every thing rugby league. I for one am stoked that we have a CEO who defends the club first and worries about the media reaction second, just like every single CEO with his salt would do.

Kent still banging on about Taga and Gordon. That was months ago you dope. He has a real hard on for the Sharks. Of course not brave enough to use his investigative journalism skills against a club like Easts. Don't want uncle nick or the nine bloke offside.

nulla boy

Juniors
Kent still banging on about Taga and Gordon. That was months ago you dope. He has a real hard on for the Sharks. Of course not brave enough to use his investigative journalism skills against a club like Easts. Don't want uncle nick or the nine bloke offside.
How about Kent ask those 2 players how they are feeling now? Not 2 months ago. I bet Gordon is glad he didn't leave mid season. As for Taga, yes he could've gone to the roosters but he is now in career best form and has signed for another season.

lolesi

First Grade
And another article today. Seriously are these clowns for real ?? How is this still getting a run.

bluefox1968

Juniors
And another article today. Seriously are these clowns for real ?? How is this still getting a run.

Seriously, the media seems to have a vendetta against us...

Why???

The bottom line with media is they want to 'sell papers' / create frenzy or fear...

It seems to me that we been a target since the Matty Johns NZ trip.

Yes, some of it is self-inflicted - I don't condone a lot of what's been done by individuals, but the attempt to crucify the club is not on...

Sime_11

Juniors
another story to be released tomorrow about ET now, they will quote madunit in that story. talk about good form :p

Madsharkie

First Grade
Seems like a storm in a teacup kinda deal millers...
When do Gal's formal apologies from the telecrap and that merkin Kent arrive?

Feej

First Grade
Funny that once the merkin was outed on FB via Twitter it all kinda went away...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its high time the Sharks got some arsehole about them and went after the lying merkin who spread this bullshit story (journo and the dropkick father)

Good guys finish last (unless you are Newcastle, Souths, Canberra, Manly, Dragons, Brisbane or Bulldogs)

chewsta

First Grade
Its high time the Sharks got some arsehole about them and went after the lying merkin who spread this bullshit story (journo and the dropkick father)

I Agree with you 100% Unit! I would love to see the Sharks get one over the journo scum.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
That phil rothchild is a funny kettle of fish (is he really a shark) His failure to take his crawley mate at news to task makes me wonder.

Didn't that drunkard write a piece a year or two ago saying he was sick and tired of defending the Sharks?

Some fan.

While I'm at it. Remove those f**king Daily Tele signs around the ground.

f**k them

DJShaksta

First Grade
Didn't that drunkard write a piece a year or two ago saying he was sick and tired of defending the Sharks?

Some fan.

While I'm at it. Remove those f**king Daily Tele signs around the ground.

f**k them

Makes me laugh every time I see those signs.

"The telegraph supports the Sharks" - my arse!!!!!

Can't believe they haven't gone the way of the kogarah fence.........