What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal the Great deserves official public recognition

Quigs

Immortal
I am all for a Highway for Gal.

But while youse are at it, we could also name an expensive Tollway after our Bestus Everest No1 Supporter. It would be great I reckon. Everytime youse pay the toll you could speak highly of the two faced kent.

taipan

Referee
I am all for a Highway for Gal.

But while youse are at it, we could also name an expensive Tollway after our Bestus Everest No1 Supporter. It would be great I reckon. Everytime youse pay the toll you could speak highly of the two faced kent.

The extension of the F6 , will be known as the Morrison Motorway. Just to make Quigs proud.

It will be lavish, over budget, but will retain its NRMA Triple A rating.

taipan

Referee
They will have to change the F6 Morrison Motorway to FM6

"f**k Morrison 6"

Just received today in my letter box a very nice free 6 page coloured pamphlet, issued on behalf of that very nice gent Scott Morrison.
A beautiful one page story titled' Up up Cronulla'Sharks unite community".

This very capable and well loved politician ,then finished off by saying" I look forward as I am sure you do(insert Quig's name) to the 2017 season with anticipation and wish every success for both our Sharks and Dragons(oooooh nooooo!).

His new nickname is Triple A.Our nickname :The PREMIERS

Quigs

Immortal
Must of forgot to send out a pamphlet when "our" club was seeking support for the Gal Tower Developments or when we were on our knees with not a friend in the NRL world.

His new nickname is The Kent of an A. .... Our nickname :The PREMIERS

taipan

Referee
Must of forgot to send out a pamphlet when "our" club was seeking support for the Gal Tower Developments or when we were on our knees with not a friend in the NRL world.

His new nickname is The Kent of an A. .... Our nickname :The PREMIERS

But,but ,but he's our member.Numero uno.
As Kamal would oft say"why is everyone so unkind?"

Eastview

Juniors
Gallen is already publicly recognised as a convicted drug cheat along with the rest of the cheats from that year.

Reactions: jak