What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen announces he is playing on in 2018. Age 36

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Bloody Gallen, Miller was great might have a crush on him, but now I have to put up with him for another damn year after Gallen saying he will now play on.

Him and Dugan together....yewwhh... will irk me no end. Thanks god Bird isnt there as well.

Prior....Beale....Price.....Dugan......

Last edited:

jak

Bench
Bloody Gallen, Miller was great might have a crush on him, but now I have to put up with him for another damn year after Gallen saying he will now play on.

Him and Dugan together....yewwhh... will irk me no end. Thanks god Bird isnt there as well.

don't take it so personal we all have to put up with him. they should lock him and mundine up in the same room just to see who is the biggest mouth.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Who cares.....just as long as it keeps him off radio & Fox sports as a media commentator!
Its mentioned because its league news which many of us like.

Breaks the monotony of dugan....dugan....more dugan.....and mary...mary...mary!

At least Gallen is one bloke that gives it his all.....lucky sharks

I am flattered. I don't know you but that is such a nice thing to say

monsterkev

Juniors
I think it's fantastic news
Now the Sharks are in the shit with the salary cap
Just signed Dugan
Chasing Johnstone
Maloney and Townsend want more money because of what they have offered Dugan
Sharks did not allocate funds for Gallen to play in 2018

I think it's fantastic news
Now the Sharks are in the shit with the salary cap