What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen announces he is playing on in 2018. Age 36

Crush

Coach
Is every thread for the short term future going to be de-railed by Vas attacking OT and anybody else that will bite?
Its really annoying

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Is every thread for the short term future going to be de-railed by Vas attacking OT and anybody else that will bite?
Its really annoying
Is every thread going to be derailed by haters like OT and Coast Dragons attacking me.
And people like you supporting them because they dont like other opinions.

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
Its really annoying

And already received 38 likes (probably from his alter egos )...gets a little tiring Vas/Sigurd/Ruby/Glen etc...maybe use your energy elsewhere and go back to the Dogs or Sharks forums.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
And already received 38 likes (probably from his alter egos )...gets a little tiring Vas/Sigurd/Ruby/Glen etc...maybe use your energy elsewhere and go back to the Dogs or Sharks forums.
You are tiring. Some on here really dont like us dragon fans speaking our opinions.

Simple things like Gallen is a good tough footballer, Mary is going OK ...and we need one more game breaker ...gets so much hate.

Ashamed to think some on this forum support the same team i do....Dragons.

Notice its always a bloke who is bitter and angry on this forum.

Why is that?

We need some female input on this forum. Smarter sex by far.

Stop the hate.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Examples of what? Why he's a wanker?

That ain't hard to find if you open your eyes.
Still no examples other than envy.....zzzzzzz.

Why do you guys have to get personal.

Many footballers can be perceived as wankers.

Dugan. Packer. Mitch Rein. Maloney. Pearce. Hodges Inglis . The list is endless.

The point is he is a warrior and club legend for the sharks and they are lucky to have him.

Does not mean the haters have to all come out.

OzDragon

Coach
Still no examples other than envy.....zzzzzzz
Yes, you're right. I'm so envious of his ball hogging skills, his ability to inject anything into his body to enhance performance, his ability to milk and cry for a penalty, his ability to make anything and everything about him (city v country kicking the last goal).

Go jizz over his photo in the sharks forum if you want to continue attacking others for disliking the captain of our biggest rival.

Last edited:

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Yes, you're right. I'm so envious of his ball hogging skills, his ability to inject anything into his body to enchance performance, his ability to milk and cry for a penalty, his ability to make anything and everything about him (city v country kicking the last goal).

Go jizz over his photo in the sharks forum if you want to continue attacking others for disliking the captain of our biggest rival.
The crimes you list against him make him a player we need.

Tough....relentless....hates to lose.....passionate.

Drugs? You better hope he doesnt read this forum ...or you better have a heap of defamation insurance!

You do realise dont you?

Fans of clubs who cant respect other clubs great players are just simple haters.

Dont like him is fine...but hating and defaming....good luck in coury mate.

I would delete that post...fast.

OzDragon

Coach
The crimes you list against him make him a player we need.

Tough....relentless....hates to lose.....passionate.

Drugs? You better hope he doesnt read this forum ...or you better have a heap of defamation insurance!

You do realise dont you?

Fans of clubs who cant respect other clubs great players are just simple haters.

Dont like him is fine...but hating and defaming....good luck in coury mate.

I would delete that post...fast.
Bahahahahaha

He got suspended from professional sport for using performance enhancing substances in the past, doofus

f**k off Paul.

Old Timer

Coach
Yes, you're right. I'm so envious of his ball hogging skills, his ability to inject anything into his body to enhance performance, his ability to milk and cry for a penalty, his ability to make anything and everything about him (city v country kicking the last goal).

Stood and applauded, great post.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
The big tough inhumane cage fighter is going to tell mummy on someone.:mad::mad::mad:
Yep....ashamed to think you apaud same team k do.
Bahahahahaha

He got suspended from professional sport for using performance enhancing substances in the past, doofus

f**k off Paul.
No he was not.
Cronulla sharks hired a supposed Dr to start a supplements regime.

I have smsd your post to gallen and let you fight it out with his lawyers.

Good luck man.