What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY 12TH MARCH....IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ.

The Nulla #2

Bench
Dear fellow sharks supporters,

This is an invitation to join myself, SS, and many of both tribes, to a 12pm pre round one drink a tho, at northies, Cronulla.

TIME: 12pm
BYO: Yourself and mates...and money(it is northies)

Draped in your supporters gear, we are meeting in the sports bar, to share a jug or 5 of beer, until the latter hours of the afternoon, in which the courtesy bus, or cabs, or of course our own legs, will be taking us to watch the cronulla sharks take on the panthers in round one.

Feel free to pop your head in for a jug at any time during the day...

There are conditions:

1. No Morons
2. No Women( unless extremely hot, and willing to show their boobs
and 3. Must be keen for a cold beer

Thankyou for your precious time.

ali

Bench
I think this should be the plan for all the reasonably local away games, such as Saints, Dogs and any SFS games. Get a massive crew together at Northies and then train it in to the game.

By the way, I thought Northies had a ban on footy jerseys? Or is that just after games?

SirShire

First Grade
ali said:
I think this should be the plan for all the reasonably local away games, such as Saints, Dogs and any SFS games. Get a massive crew together at Northies and then train it in to the game.

By the way, I thought Northies had a ban on footy jerseys? Or is that just after games?

I heard it was all jerseys, even on game day.

Pricks...

carcharias

Immortal
When I win powerball I'm gonna build a pub
..a real pub with thongs on both men and women
and footy jersey's
and free pool
and a beer garden with sunlight
and schooners only.
The bouncers will be polite and bashful.
I will build it at the end of the carpark at Greenhills and have a tunnel that goes from the footy to the pub.
The food sold will be hearty , healthy and reasonably priced.
The verandah will stretch right out over the water creating perfect left and right hand barrels , so you can surf right up to the bar grab a cold schooner from inside the tube and pull a hot chick all in the one movement.
There will be great bands with real drums and guitars and no sound curfew.
every night.
Beautiful naked women will hand out money during happy hour every morning.
There will be a huge painting of Mr Gow cutting up a Dragons jumper above the bar.
Dimitri will be allowed in .....

Because if the clientele are feeling a bit down and depressed they can just look at Dimitri and immediately feel better about themselves.
His miserable existence will be the catalyst for some positive thinking....e.g Geeze I feel low but hey things could be a lot worse...look at that Dimitri bloke with the snooker ball stuffed in his mouth.
He's the saddest looking thing I've ever seen...Man I feel a lot better now"
"I'll have another cold one thanks" life is good...ooh hi what's your name...oh really ...and your a cheerleader for the sharks as well"?

RICHO

Juniors
I'd come join ya, but I won't be able to get up there until 6:30ish. By then you should be pissed at Shark Park.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
carcharias said:
When I win powerball I'm gonna build a pub
..a real pub with thongs on both men and women
and footy jersey's
and free pool
and a beer garden with sunlight
and schooners only.
The bouncers will be polite and bashful.
I will build it at the end of the carpark at Greenhills and have a tunnel that goes from the footy to the pub.
The food sold will be hearty , healthy and reasonably priced.
The verandah will stretch right out over the water creating perfect left and right hand barrels , so you can surf right up to the bar grab a cold schooner from inside the tube and pull a hot chick all in the one movement.
There will be great bands with real drums and guitars and no sound curfew.
every night.
Beautiful naked women will hand out money during happy hour every morning.
There will be a huge painting of Mr Gow cutting up a Dragons jumper above the bar.
Dimitri will be allowed in .....

Because if the clientele are feeling a bit down and depressed they can just look at Dimitri and immediately feel better about themselves.
His miserable existence will be the catalyst for some positive thinking....e.g Geeze I feel low but hey things could be a lot worse...look at that Dimitri bloke with the snooker ball stuffed in his mouth.
He's the saddest looking thing I've ever seen...Man I feel a lot better now"
"I'll have another cold one thanks" life is good...ooh hi what's your name...oh really ...and your a cheerleader for the sharks as well"?

HAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!

lolesi

First Grade
Haha carch, id hit that pub up for sure, get cracking with the powerball though.

carcharias

Immortal
Great plan Carc, but there's no way the council would approve it...
Yeah I know , it's just a fantasy....can you really see me allowing Dimitri into my pub? :lol: :lol: :lol: not likely.

Jimbo

Immortal
carcharias said:
Yeah I know , it's just a fantasy....can you really see me allowing Dimitri into my pub? :lol: :lol: :lol: not likely.

Every court needs a jester. Dimwit and Gregstar could alternate...

Sharkie73

Bench
Jimbo said:
carcharias said:

Every court needs a jester. Dimwit and Gregstar could alternate...

Jester???? more like village idiots :D

Latest posts