What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
If you got banned you would be a dead set legend on big footy

you know more than the average poster on there about the fumbling

pretty funny when I said afl trolls you knew who I meant
what would you do with your time with all the bans you'd receive for talking about AFL and pretty much anything and everything other than RL? lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
This is the type of bs I mean

as naseum
Suggest you go back to the png thread and look at the irrelevant BS you've been posting on there!
At least my comment has a relevance to how expansion to 5 metro markets may have led to an increase in revenue in a comparison sport.

Wb1234

Referee
Suggest you go back to the png thread and look at the irrelevant BS you've been posting on there!
At least my comment has a relevance to how expansion to 5 metro markets may have led to an increase in revenue in a comparison sport.
Including one hundred million in govt grant to make a biased comparison

thats trolling bruv

the last two tv deals were almost identical

You didn't say it "may have led to an increase in revenue". You've argued for years it's the only reason for the gap. At one stage you said the game needs to add teams to Adelaide and Perth by 2030 to prevent AwFuL from growing the gap.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Including one hundred million in govt grant to make a biased comparison

thats trolling bruv

the last two tv deals were almost identical
Now you want to talk AFL? lol
Ok only $272mill revenue difference without the AFL govt funding to upgrade one of their assets.
Maybe there is something in this 5 metro approach?

Wb1234

Referee
Now you want to talk AFL? lol
Ok only $272mill revenue difference without the AFL govt funding to upgrade one of their assets.
Maybe there is something in this 5 metro approach?
Trolling again

last two tv deals were almost similar in value

if five metro matters why were the last two afl expansion teams not on metro markets

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Just going to ignore the single game memberships?

With a couple of notable exceptions (e.g. WCE and Crows who sell out ticket allocations and have waiting lists) membership numbers aren't a measure of anything anymore and clubs like the Broncos and Dolphins taking the piss by selling things like single game memberships are why.

Only a mug would pay full price to attend an away game or the derby at Suncorp rather than buy one of those memberships, and only a moron or a liar would hold up those membership numbers in Brisbane as representative of anything other than the greed of the clubs.
Can you please provide the percentage breakdowns of one game memberships v 4, 6 and 12 game memberships for both the Broncos and Dolphins as I'm interested to see where you are getting the data from to make such claims.

I can't imagine those percentages are any different to any other NRL or AFL club either so they aren't doing anything different to anyone else. Except finding a way to attract more revenue from the Brisbane sporting public.

I leave memberships aside until you provide those figures... how about attendances? On average 35k more people attended games in Brisbane in 2023 than did in 2022.

How about RL taking up more available sponsorship dollars in Brisbane... how about TV ratings?

Yeah... no meaningful growth since the Dolphins came in....

Can you please provide the percentage breakdowns of one game memberships v 4, 6 and 12 game memberships for both the Broncos and Dolphins as I'm interested to see where you are getting the data from to make such claims.

I can't imagine those percentages are any different to any other NRL or AFL club either so they aren't doing anything different to anyone else. Except finding a way to attract more revenue from the Brisbane sporting public.

I leave memberships aside until you provide those figures... how about attendances? On average 35k more people attended games in Brisbane in 2023 than did in 2022.

How about RL taking up more available sponsorship dollars in Brisbane... how about TV ratings?

Yeah... no meaningful growth since the Dolphins came in....
The Great Dunce doesn't have any evidence to support his assertions. He's one of the most biased posters on here. Every time he comments on Brisbane it is to spin a negative narrative that only exists in his miserable mind.

Latest posts