What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Dragons vs souffs

SEAT 1A

Bench
Missed the game due to work, couldn't have gone through that.

Seems the players clocked off with 10 to go. The game was begging to be won at the end, line WIDE open and nobody there.

Still think we can make it, there is a good football team somewhere there we were only 10 minutes away.

Anyway, it starts again next week.

Belta

Juniors
Good teams compete for 80 minutes.

A committed spirited team would of AIMED up, would of closed that game out, would of given their all in a do or die performance, not back peddled like stunned mullets.

As last weeks comments ring in my ears "im without speech"' what can one say?

jay mac

Juniors
We win last night and last week VS Knights and we'd likely be sitting in 5th right now with Bronx and Manly still with games in hand. Instead we'll likely finish the round outside the 8

We've won 2 from 8 since extending McGregor's contract. That's what I call premature contractulation.

sa1nt5

Juniors
Widdop needs some defending on this thread . there has been a lot of smackdown talk about him but we all know when HE IS ON, HE IS ON and we are a top 4 side; notice he is always first down the field for the kick chase he hardly misses a tackle, one of the best conversion kickers in the comp and is always putting pressure on defenders and attackers alike.
Last night might not be the first time he has fallen asleep at the wheel but he has a shed load of work to do, in saying that, maybe he needs time without the captains job as well, as was mentioned in an earlier post De Bellin could be the one to put some steel in them on the field ( game time and training ) and I agree but effective Immediately. Maybe bring Jai field into the team for some SPEED

OzDragon

Coach
What pissed me off a lot yesterday was mcdopeys supposed half time speech - "hold onto the ball".

Why the actual f**k was it not "backup the runner" or "spread it wide" or "maintain line speed" or "play with pride" or the multidude of other areas we sucked ass in the 1st (and 2nd) half. Clearly those simple options are far too advanced for McDUI's 'game plan'.

This team is too f**king dumb to go anywhere.

What pissed me off a lot yesterday was mcdopeys supposed half time speech - "hold onto the ball".

Why the actual f**k was it not "backup the runner" or "spread it wide" or "maintain line speed" or "play with pride" or the multidude of other areas we sucked ass in the 1st (and 2nd) half. Clearly those simple options are far too advanced for McDUI's 'game plan'.

This team is too f**king dumb to go anywhere.

They are not dumb, they followed that instruction to the letter, including the time Dufty was unmarked on the inside and didn't get the pass.