What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Warriors

Card Shark

Immortal
Young Flanno is very composed, a natural, from what I saw tonight.

He's similar to Townsend at that age...a great "game manager".

Way too small for first grade though.

Edit: small currently I mean. Can evolve like chad has.

Watching Eels vs Broncs, the big difference in that game was the number of times each could find the grass on the 5th.
Chad should practice these sorts of kicks instead of his 'high balls'!

SadShark

Bench

You mean his hair could get to be that good?

bluefox68

Staff member

They'll definitely go with Bird. Cos that's Flanno.

I have to say, though, I'm really happy with the way we've gone WITHOUT Bird....

sandshark

Bench
Putting Paulo to 6 is a no brainer for me, the bloke is a good creative player. Think he'd be good for the role. Doesn't really have a kicking game though, Chad will be relied on heavily in that aspect. Bird doesn't deserve to play there, he showed he's not a half in the Titans game.

6. Paulo
7. Chad

Make it happen Flange
I like that if Nu is out. The question is Paulo an 80 minute player? And what the hell did he do to not get a look in in recent weeks..

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I'm a huge Paulo fan, but I thought Clydesdale was good tonight other than one shitty pass. I think Wade will start in the halves if necessary.

Eion

First Grade
We don't need an 80 minute 5/8 so could go with Paulo or Palomino and switch it with Bird or even Graham or Lewie through the game to give them a break. Capes covers the gaps in centre or 2nd row.

shadowboxer

First Grade
That's obvious mate for 1 1/2 years.

We do enough against the shit & turn it on against the big teams.

That's why it's not worth worrying about these types of games, if we win in the end.

Part of the reason ive stopped watching or even listening to these type of games now. Don't need it. Not good for the head or heart for that matter

shaggs

Coach
Fafita gets stripped of the ball while attempting to score the ball is released Leutele grounds the ball, Why wasn't that a try?
Yeah what is the rule there?? Because it's the act of scoring a try does it become loose carry??