What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Donkeys

Quigs

Immortal
I despise all donkeys. Their supporters are a bunch of arrogant merkins.

Yeah I agree 2,000% Griffo, they are all real Kents, the lot of em.

donks-crowd-2.jpg

* Broncos fans dont get it, they have never had a team that has had say only 1-2 origin players and had to suffer through that, most sydney clubs know that feeling.
* I remember when they were getting sponsored by QLD rail, Govt dept how many NSW teams get that.
* All those FNF games, to help sponsors getting on FTA, plus the benefit of same 7 day turnaround.
* A newspaper which protects them at all costs
* The NRL turning blind eyes to them
* The amount of third party payments, which are not independent of the club
* No team replaced the Crushers

Thats a fair system for sure, and if you point that out to them they dont understand it at all, because it becomes its because we win, no its because you have been given the biggest advantage a team can get

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Unless there's a second Brisbane team, that's the way it's going to stay. Everyone hates Brisbane except for the arrogant karrrnnttsss that think they're gods gift to human kind. Get used to it.

I hate them as much as everyone else here but unfortunately the TPA's won't be going away unless there's another Brisbane or even a SE Queensland team. They're just so easy to hate from top to bottom.

Quigs

Immortal
Haha

Out it comes again.

That dude in the front right looks cool.

Itza keeper. Always the option to add more of the bastard bandwagoners.

He is way cooler than that bloke on the front left. Dumb kent even turned up to the wrong game. Knows nuffin that bloke.

Quigs

Immortal
Just tell the Soup that we are all voting for the "YES" side.

He doesn't have to come in here and try and crawl up our Premiership winning arse so to speak.

He should be off campaigning to Oust Doust.

Now, on your way dwarf.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Just tell the Soup that we are all voting for the "YES" side.

He doesn't have to come in here and try and crawl up our Premiership winning arse so to speak.

He should be off campaigning to Oust Doust.

Now, on your way dwarf.

It took you over 50 years to get 1 ...
At this rate it would take about 800 years to catch the saints assuming we dont win any

Latest posts