What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

bmaccc

Juniors
I don’t think anyone genuinely believes that a single one or two players is the reason for this loss - but changes have to be made

unfortunately, the byproduct of “sticking to our guns” when the team has a few average performances is that mediocrity becomes more accepted. The players know if they have an off day they won’t be dropped. Fitz needs to show them nobody is safe

roboshark

Coach
I don’t think anyone genuinely believes that a single one or two players is the reason for this loss - but changes have to be made

unfortunately, the byproduct of “sticking to our guns” when the team has a few average performances is that mediocrity becomes more accepted. The players know if they have an off day they won’t be dropped. Fitz needs to show them nobody is safe
Won't happen with this coach

SharkShocked

Bench

If he doesn’t pull the trigger on some players after this result. He never will.

I don’t care if you think it’s scapegoating. You don’t give up 50 and name the same team. Has to be changes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well one good thing. I sacked Hynes as my Supercoach captain about an hour out from the game. Gave it to Munster. That's my silver lining

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well the Messiah will coach the Shyte out of our non believer's.

It is what you lot believe.

He picks Jack Williams over Hazelton.

He clearly needs another season.