What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don’t buy into that. It means that no team has done it before. It doesn’t mean it will never happen. Prior to 2016, the sharks had never won the comp but that clearly didn’t mean that we never would. We did. Someone will win after conceding 50 in a season too. With HIA, 6 agains, momentum etc, 50 point games are becoming more and more ‘normal’.
I will await the day when a 50 point drubbing puts you in the box seat at a premiership.
I’m not being a smart arse and get your point about the changing face of the game, but yesterday was pretty much a full compliment which made it even worse.
That 70 point loss to Parramatta a number years back was an epic cluster of poop - send offs, injuries etc.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Neither can Reece Walsh. 20% tackle efficiency versus K-Niggets but to a man (or other) in here you would all say he's better than Kennedy. He's not, he's just in a better team.

Any fullback left standing on the back of a flogging like we got will get beaten.

P.S. There were 55 tackles missed in front of WK last night. FIFTY FIVE!
Spot on

Poss

Juniors
I will await the day when a 50 point drubbing puts you in the box seat at a premiership.
I’m not being a smart arse and get your point about the changing face of the game, but yesterday was pretty much a full compliment which made it even worse.
That 70 point loss to Parramatta a number years back was an epic cluster of poop - send offs, injuries etc.

oh I’m not saying we are a good chance this year. Wasn’t sure we were a good chance before this week. But I think it could happen pretty soon.
Last week Melbourne conceded 45 points. Only 5 of that dreaded 50… certainly wouldn’t write them out of winning the comp. I know 45 is not 50 but you get the point.