What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Stickys Green

taipan

Referee
Four tries to three in that freezhole.First 20 odd minutes tres ordinaire. Not losing sleep over it.
Johnson has a run under his belt, will do him some good,
If someone can tell me what Feki is good at .
ll buy him or her a beer.
The only thing that gets under my jimmies, is having a loss against Sticky.it's like losing to Manly in the final minute, painful.

fizman

Bench
What’s this about?

Our Fullback made an Instagram post 5 hours ago promoting a clothing brand YKTR? - 5 hours is approximately 5.30pm - you wouldn’t think any player would be on mobile phones/ social media 2 hours before kick off.

I just think there was confusion with combinations.
Chad-SJ-Moyza
When they get it right it will be lethal.
Maybe have Moyza hang more with Wado for a little but, they were great last week but off tonight.
Chad and SJ will get it together. You'll see.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We still have issues on the wing, I dont believe either Feki or Gray are the answer we tried Katoa early in season again no good.

With what we have i would go with Capewell as one winger and combo Dugan/Xerri as the other wing, they offer more then Feki & Gray

Just saw the Raiders celebrating with their team song.

What a bunch of wankers.

They put in a line “we just kicked the sharkies arse.”

We score 4 tries to 3 but apparently they kicked our arse the delusional green poofs.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
We still have issues on the wing, I dont believe either Feki or Gray are the answer we tried Katoa early in season again no good.

With what we have i would go with Capewell as one winger and combo Dugan/Xerri as the other wing, they offer more then Feki & Gray

Dugan at right centre. Xerri on the wing outside Morris. Defensively he isn't good

Stake Removed

First Grade
Chad-SJ-Moyza
Maybe have Moyza hang more with Wado for a little but, they were great last week but off tonight.

BBB i agree i think we might have have 2 many creative players at the moment, probably take another 3-4 games for them all to find there feet in same team.

Moylan - SJ had 3 games together this season before Moylan got injured
Graham - SJ first game together, and same with Graham - SJ - Moylan

I think its more some time, playing Dogs next should be good type of team which will help us build those combos, apparently Woodsy is due back for that game, he has quick play the ball in him which will help as well

Pot Odds

Juniors
Chad-SJ-Moyza

Yep Moylan had plenty to say to SJ after a fifth tackle kick option. This side is going very well would not fear facing this team again

Jimmy O

Juniors
Our Fullback made an Instagram post 5 hours ago promoting a clothing brand YKTR? - 5 hours is approximately 5.30pm - you wouldn’t think any player would be on mobile phones/ social media 2 hours before kick off.
Are you sure it wasn’t a virus? My insta has a virus posting advertising for ray ban! Posted 10 photos I had no idea.

txta2

Bench
Braden Hamlin Uele .

What a gun.

When we get Woods back our go forward is going to be ridiculous.

As for those green poofs they’re a bunch of pea hearted cats.

Constantly trying to milk penalties, laying on the ground when they think they can score a penalty, head slamming our players when making tackles in the first half.

But what would you expect when they have a c**k sucker for a coach.
I'd bench Fifita when Woods comes back. Pending on where Fifitas head at is how the Sharks play in the first 20 mins. He runs sideways they play shit, he runs hard and has good offloads they win

Windy70

Juniors
Croker had 3 Conversion, and 2 penalty goals. Kicking at 100%. +10 Points. SJ had 4 shots, kicked at 50% - 4

4 pointers need to become 6.

This is not the first time this year that goal kicking has cost us dearly.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Just saw the Raiders celebrating with their team song.

What a bunch of wankers.

They put in a line “we just kicked the sharkies arse.”

We score 4 tries to 3 but apparently they kicked our arse the delusional green poofs.
To take a line from Weezer “say it ain’t so” - this has to be a gee up.
Any team celebrating that win needs to be lined up and flogged. Guess it’s a Ricky Stuart mind game piece of fluff.
If they lost that game, I’m not sure how they come back from that in 2019.
Might be a tough pill for sharks to take now but guarantee they will be better for it.
Kicking a sharks arse - gold

Stake Removed

First Grade
Croker had 3 Conversion, and 2 penalty goals. Kicking at 100%. +10 Points. SJ had 4 shots, kicked at 50% - 4

4 pointers need to become 6.

This is not the first time this year that goal kicking has cost us dearly.

SJ/chad/flanno have missed easy kicks this year, too often then they should

Latest posts