What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY VS. 'THE DRAGON'...

Weaponhead

Coach
Amazes me how clubs that build for years to win, finally do it and then make the mistake of giving everyone a contract extension.

We've been total arse for seven years since 2010. Arsehole. We needed to be cleaned out. We needed better than Price and Mary. Its been a nightmare.

This Sharks team need to blown up. This team cant win. Need a new coach and totally rebuild your squad from scratch. Results wont be any worse the next few years. Every year its not done hurts you another two I reckon.

Gal and Flanno gotta be moved on. They wont be. And it'll hurt you.

Gold.
When is the right time to push the button on squad rebuild is important. Stuart tried to hang on to the premiership window at Easts and blew up and he got sacked.

Storm have been able to refresh and stay consistent due to talent identification, succession planning and cap management (legal or otherwise).

The rebuild will need to happen this season or next with Gal and Lewis likely moving on. Successful teams have a core of key players in their prime with experienced players who can execute. Storm won the comp last in part due a changed approach with focus on speed and well as the precision they are known for.

Is Flanno ready to make the changes? He dumped Holmes after 1 game which shows that he was not at all convinced by Holmes last season and is prepared to respond to poor form. Can he make the structural changes needed?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Been hearing his ego is out of control already. Hope he lives up to the hype.

I dont care ie he has huge ego, if when on the field he plays at level of his ego thats what we need someone who looks at winning is only thing

Ads

First Grade
Well the ego is more off field than on. I have no idea how he carries himself on the field.

M2D2

Bench
I thinks its worth a try, i wanted Lewis at 5/8 before season started, what happens when Lewis is fit, Bukuya is playing too good to start off bench, I wouldnt mind Gall starting at Prop when Lewis returns.

But Paulo 5/8 Moylan fullback, and Dugan roving commission, Flanno tells Duges just get yourself near the ball
Oh my f**king god.
Edrick Lee and Lewis at 5/8.
Are you secretly a fan of another team?

SBD82

Coach
Thoroughly enjoyed discovering this thread today. Great way to finish off the weekend.

Thanks gentlemen.