What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the Knights

Generalzod

Immortal
The first try to Holmes should of been awarded not double movement until it is slowed down and pecked apart. The second one as awesome as Barba's run was, was not a try. Ennis gave a push, he cannot disappear but he can;t shove a defensive player either...

Frustrating game but hell, 15 in a row.
That was a try i was sitting on the Monty Porter stand Val made the line on momentum alone it was a shocking decision.

Click2000

Juniors
Of course it was a try , he almost end up in the Southern stand !!

The problem with the bunker is they don't play it in real time, only way you can tell momentum is in real time ! I swear these blokes in the bunker will cost somebody a GF!

What about that big number 11 for the Knights - I've never seen a guy get off a player slower than that guy, didn't get penalized once !! The officials today were really poor...

Harragan came out in the papers recently and said the refs these days don't have a feel for the game and he's spot on.... I mean penalizing Gallen for pushing somebody that didn't affect play at all - fair dinkum what has this sport come to, it's a joke!

Arnold

Juniors
found it hard to enjoy that one

refereeing destroyed continuity and just bluntly pissed me right the f**k off

one of those clowns inparticular had way too much attitude for his own good

anyway on we roll

I felt the same.

I couldn't believe many of the calls.

It's like get NO home ground advantage.

millersnose

Post Whore
The second one as awesome as Barba's run was, was not a try. Ennis gave a push, he cannot disappear but he can;t shove a defensive player either...
Technically yes though I have never seen it pulled up and it happens all the time and it was nowhere near the most blatant
For example another instance that is let go all the time is the guy playing the ball taking the marker out
Happens a dozen times a game

I felt the same.

I couldn't believe many of the calls.

It's like get NO home ground advantage.

youre right, we dont

but the crowd needs to become more perochial

there were a f**k load of people there today and some of those calls were boardering on comical, must be all too busy having a laugh and getting pissed, could barely hear a boo on tv

f**ken give it to em when that happes

Card Shark

Immortal
Was a hard game to watch, always was gong to be that kind of game. Knights tried everything they could to put us off, worked sometimes too.

15 in a roe I'll take it.

Should be over the moon I witnessed a 36-4 flogging but it could've been a lot better.

Stop start game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Technically yes though I have never seen it pulled up and it happens all the time and it was nowhere near the most blatant
For example another instance that is let go all the time is the guy playing the ball taking the marker out
Happens a dozen times a game

Billy Slater probably has 20-30 tries like that against his name. Munster runs the Billy line sometimes too these days.

Watch with interest.

Too early to give it to the refs too much. Crowd weren't pizzed enough.

see where i come from, redneck ville, the crowd would boo your grand mother for getting up to take a piss a half time

got to channel your one eyed inner asshole sometimes

thats why qld dont fear a nsw home crowd, gotta get more perochial

manly crowd is the only nsw club that feed it when theyre being f**ked

but i guess that comes easy because theyre a pack of one eyed assholes all the time lol

Born BB&W

Juniors
see where i come from, redneck ville, the crowd would boo your grand mother for getting up to take a piss a half time

got to channel your one eyed inner asshole sometimes

thats why qld dont fear a nsw home crowd, gotta get more perochial

manly crowd is the only nsw club that feed it when theyre being f**ked

but i guess that comes easy because theyre a pack of one eyed assholes all the time lol

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Agree 100% the more channeling the better... The louder the better... More vocal YAHOO required.

Card Shark

Immortal
The Barba obstruction no-try was a very tough call but why did he also ask for the grounding to be checked.

It's a worry when they can't see obvious things like this.

Feej

First Grade
So if Barba was tackled before the line, plays the ball and we score one or two tackles later, is it still an obstruction?

Feej

First Grade
So you can use an obstruction to improve your field position, but just make sure you don't score from it on that play.

Makes perfect sense really...

Card Shark

Immortal
Welcome Trump, you've thrown all your eggs in 1 basket with that name, bit like the Carney Army!

Goes to show you how important Maloney is. We should've clocked up 100 for the year against the Knights but blew it by goal kicking.

Latest posts