What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the Wascewy Wabbits.

Poss

Juniors
We played a team that have well and truly hit their straps in 2018. Although the sharks had won their past 6 prior to tonight, it would be fair to say that we have nowhere near peaked yet. Probably positioned better than we should be due to a decent draw over the past 6 weeks. We are probably now where we should be on the ladder after that loss.

Rabbits covered for the loss of their origin stars better than we did for the loss of Holmes and Dugan. That loss is a wake up call for sure, but not the end of the world. Barring last week against a second rate Newcastle side, the sharks haven’t played a complete game of footy all year. When it clicks, it will be glorious, but it would want to start clicking very soon. A loss to the tigers next week would almost be lights out for the season I reckon.

txta2

Bench
Soon as Wade went off I knew they were gone, that's how much he means to the team I think

Stake Removed

First Grade
Basics were they ran with purpose we didnt, there defense line moved forward our didnt
there kicking game was 10-1 better then ours.
Flanno no change up of bench when needed

txta2

Bench
Basics were they ran with purpose we didnt, there defense line moved forward our didnt
there kicking game was 10-1 better then ours.
Flanno no change up of bench when needed
They rolled us in the first half from the fast play the balls. Our kicking game was average and had no purpose. Sharks should of slowed down the ruck

Card Shark

Immortal
Flanno must’ve said we didn’t run hard or they ran harder about 4 times in that press conference.

He thinks we dogged it I reckon.

Won’t be a bad game to lose...not many teams will beat them.

Chimp

Bench
Can you imagine the outrage if Val is just done what Katoa did...

We're getting bullied by the way! Though I did have Tom B to score first (also got him to get a double). $500 winning so far, if he gets another, $2k... Go the Burgii

Cha-ching, who cares about the result...

shadowboxer

First Grade
Always a good laugh reading the game day thread the next morning - the word wrist slitters gets bandied out in here a lot which is harsh, but reading it back, pretty accurate.
Seriously, Souths were outstanding - they are to me the one to watch. Everything about there game was awesome - defence, attack, kicking - just bloody slick. Best team we have come up against this year for mind and I think it probally shock our blokes. If other coaches watch that game, they would be concerned too. Nil Inglis, Gagai etc.... I reckon Mary McGregor was sweating bullets watching that
Still aways to go this year, just rather be in our position still building I think than say a Parra....which I have no real words to describe

Latest posts