What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

saint.nick

Coach
Why are you idiots having cry over hordor who is literally the lamest character in the show.

Oh look a big fat guy who says hordor

Get over it.

Another shit episode from a terrible season.

Because he's the only purely innocent character in the show, and kind-hearted people find him adorable.

I thought that c**k scene would have been enough nudity to satisfy you...

DB

First Grade
Its more the relevance of the life of 'Hodor' being the ultimate sacrifice. He could hear the screams of 'Hold the Door', and sacrificed himself so they could get away.

saint.nick

Coach
I really hope this is what happens.

I don't want Benjen to be another forgotten characters, like Gendry.

If next week's preview mentions Benjen, we'll know straight away. They'd have to include him in the preview, since most people will have forgotten his character by now (being 5 years ago).

Yeah, but the flipside is that it kind of spoils his re-appearance.

Because he's the only purely innocent character in the show, and kind-hearted people find him adorable.

I thought that c**k scene would have been enough nudity to satisfy you...

The series is only great because of nudity and violence, of which is lacking this season. Which makes it poor.

I did like the fact that there were finally some explosions in this season with those gremlin things throwing their magicka grenades.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah, I don't like the previews, because it's gives away when subjects the episode is about.

But it's understandable.

Either way, Coldhands or Benjen or ColdBenjen will turn up. There is no way Meera and Bran survive out there for a long time with Meera dragging Bran around. No idea where they will go though.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I liked the Ep, Hodor's death was very very well done - although it seems there is something about the character I'm missing as I didn't find it even remotely close to the saddest death. Every wolf death has been worse, for a start.

What I find interesting though is that death was IMO the first that was done in such a way that you simply could NOT do in a written format in any way that would be anywhere near as satisfying. be interesting to se how that is tackled in the next book

It's not really his death that was sad, it was how he became Hodor and the connection to his death that was sad.

His life was always meant to be lead down that path because of Bran's f**k up. It confirms how the timeline is cyclical and not linear, and reminds me of Futurama of how Fry is his own grandfather

Really, you can argue the whole series of events from season 1 probably wouldn't have happened if Bran didn't climb the tower and see Jaime f**king Cersei

Danish

Referee
Its more the relevance of the life of 'Hodor' being the ultimate sacrifice. He could hear the screams of 'Hold the Door', and sacrificed himself so they could get away.

He didn't sacrifice shit. Bran was controlling him at that point, and effectively threw him to the wolves to save himself.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Them feels

Very great episode in a very good season so far

Enjoyed it thoroughly

I thought the play was comical
I don't think Arya will follow out her kill, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she poisons either the girl who she's be dueling with or even H'qar himself.
I'm guessing she'll catch wind that Sansa and Jon have met up and will hightail it over there to find them

Interested to see where Theon and Yarra end up. Theon is one of my characters, I think it helps that Alfie Allen is doing a great job in still looking tormented, although you did see glimpses of him regaining his confidence.

I don't think the Blackfish is really around, I think it could be a ploy by Littlefinger. Why? We havn't seen Tully on screen yet and the info has come from the most untrustworthy character.

First we lose another direwolf, and then Hold the Door. Them feels!

Some good comedic moments as well 'shut the bloody gate' and ofc Tormund.

I'm hoping in the coming episode we catch up with Rickon

As returning characters seem to be on peoples minds with Blackfish and the possibility of Benjen. I wouldn't be too surprised if we see Gendry again (possibly Arya will meet up with him somewhere on the road to Sansa/Jon) or even Edmure Tully. Have a feeling we're not far off the Freys re-entering our screens and the fate of Edmure is revealed. Something I think Littlefinger may have a part in

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I don't think the Blackfish is really around, I think it could be a ploy by Littlefinger. Why? We havn't seen Tully on screen yet and the info has come from the most untrustworthy character.

I'm not sure that it's a ploy, but at least she had the wits to send Brienne to suss it out.

McNulty

Juniors
So, Eurons great plan involves ships???

Where is the

Dragon Horn

Hopefully he's got it with him and they've only decided not to reveal it yet.

abpanther

Staff member
So is it really the case that the Night's King was born simply by the Children of the Forest stabbing someone with dragon glass? Kinda felt that took the wind out of the sails a little regarding the white walkers...

Latest posts