What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

Parra Pride

Referee
Stannis is the only relevant Baratheon alive at this point, and I believe Mis is stupid enough to derp like that in a write up. Maybe if this were a Drew game we'd be on to something, but it's not.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Census early is good given CJ's pick up. Do we lynch Hoppity Day 2 given he is likely to be ??? ?

mickyj

Bench
Which other relevant Baratheon is alive?
He is the only of the 3 brothers alive.
The others with the name would be Lannister aligned.
If Joff is dead then Renly is dead. Other then Mr Stannis and the kid I can't think of anyone even close to important alive with the name Baratheon.

cjrankin

Juniors
Census early is good given CJ's pick up. Do we lynch Hoppity Day 2 given he is likely to be ??? ?

hopefully town vig can off him tonight. no idea if he has a one off protection or protection chain by the write up...seemed like a one off/hodor though to me.

cjrankin

Juniors
If Joff is dead then Renly is dead. Other then Mr Stannis and the kid I can't think of anyone even close to important alive with the name Baratheon.

Bolo Baratheon and Professor Calmtit Baratheon.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I work for Stannis Baratheon. The true king of the 7 kingdoms. It would be wise for the 7 kingdoms to align with us. Our number 1 goal must be to rid Westeros of the Lannister scum.

Parra Pride

Referee

There is no way Tommen is Baratheon, he will be Lannister with the rest of his family. I think Mis is simply referring to the fact one of the actions he is/was waiting on was Stannis, and now everyone is jumping to conclusions.

mickyj

Bench
I work for Stannis Baratheon. The true king of the 7 kingdoms. It would be wise for the 7 kingdoms to align with us. Our number 1 goal must be to rid Westeros of the Lannister scum.

Confession from BM he is not 7 Kingdom aligned. So Stannis and co are not 7 Kingdom aligned.

But I do agree we need to off the Lannisters.

Latest posts