What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Big night last night. I think Mis will be written off for most of the day. I feel rougher than a badger's muff.

Misanthrope

Staff member

Night Four

Stannis Baratheon's newfound allies seemed to be struggling to see eye to eye, but nobody expected it to be Grey Worm who suddenly lashed out at Ser Jorah Mormont.

The bear-like former Lord of Bear Island was a match for the younger, quicker man due to his armour - but he never saw Sandor Clegane coming.

While he adeptly fended off Grey Worm's darting stabs, he had his head taken from his shoulders by the scar-faced Hound.

RHCP is dead. He was Jorah Mormont, House Baratheon Aligned Lord of the Friendzone.

Jorah_Mormont_zpsa25e6bcc.jpg

"Stand down!" shouted Stannis as he came upon the scene, "What is this madness?"

Grey Worm dropped the sack of Lannister gold he'd been bribed with.

"I am sorry, King Stannis," he wept, "I was powerless to resist".

-----

In the wake of Jorah Mormont's shocking demise at the hands of, Daario Naharis retired to his chambers. His heart had broken when he'd been forced to watch Daenerys be killed, and now another of their allies had fallen.

"Does the big man want to cry?" teased the imp faced boy who waited in his chambers. He toyed with a knife, and Daario's own hands moved quickly to his twin blades.

"Away with you, stranger," he warned, "Lest I end your life here and now".

"Oh, it talks back? Maybe you'll think differently after I flay you a while".

He lunged at Daario and the mercenary prepared to open up his guts, but a scruffy figure that stunk of wet dogs and sadness threw himself in between them.

Reek is dead. He was Reek, ??? Aligned Former Prince of the Iron Islands.

759998_got402_100813_hs_dsc80351.jpg

-----

The blistering cold winds of the north blasted and bit at any exposed skin that Arya Stark had left for it to find. She gritted her teeth and moved through the drifts of snow trying to ignore it. Her target was up ahead.

Off in the almost solid wall of snow that the blizzard called up, she could hear the jangle and jingle of armour as the men in Lannister red also moved towards their shared target.

They found it easily enough. It didn't seem to fear them.

It should have.

mickyj is dead. He was The Pale Rider, Others Aligned Zombie on a Horse.

White-Walker1.jpg

As she stabbed the still writhing creature through the eye to put it down for good, Arya noticed that the Lannister men had turned their eyes to her.

"Say, child," one of them said gruffly, "Aren't you the Stark pup?"

A few of them set to nodding, but the arrival of Brienne of Tarth saw them think better of their plan.

"Arya!" she cried excitedly, "You're alive! I was sent by your mother!"

The old Arya might have wept at this news. Instead, she only watched on dumbly as some gigantic figure plowed through the snow and kicked Brienne of Tarth's head off.

"HODOR!" it shouted as it kept on running.

Dutchy is dead. He was Brienne of Tarth, Seven Kingdoms Aligned She-Knight.

300px-Brienne_of_Tarth_HBO.jpg

----

Jojen Reed dreamed that night. What he dreamed of, only he and Bran Stark would know.

-----

Grey Worm sighed from his pallet in the dungeons underneath Dragonstone. King Stannis had believed that he'd been confused by the Lannister trick, but murder would not go unpunished.

The cell was better than some of the places he'd slept when he was a slave, but it was bitterly cold.

A white figure suddenly appeared in his cell. Grey Worm wished he had his weapons on him.

But he didn't.

??? is dead. He was Grey Worm, House Baratheon Aligned Unsullied.

got-game-of-thrones-34504179-500-281.jpg

mickyj

Bench
sorry mis posted I was dead while posting on phone.....

who will look after my poor horse now

/dead

Last edited:

cjrankin

Juniors
So pharaoh is white walker now. What a faction whore. Btw i didnt target u parra as you can see. I did get blocked tho. Id assume from lannisters. Just reread didgis voting patterns, guarantee he is stannis or davos. Id wager a fosters on it. Uhmmm, so im assuming we want to kill hogg? Or should we kill the new whitewalker pharaoh?

cjrankin

Juniors
Id say kill hogg first. He admitted himself he has a 75% chance to survive a night kill and night one i tried to kill him and couldnt. So seems the only way to get him is to lynch him. vote hogg

Bazal

Post Whore
Vote Hogg

We know he can't be town, so lets deal with him then sort out the others mentioned IMO

cjrankin

Juniors
Also, voting for hogg will potentially root out our davos and stannis. Hmm, i wonder how didgi will vote?

Latest posts