What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread: Firefly Mafia (Day 3)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I lol'd at D10's request. Thought it was by far the most sane action that night given Mal's rampage.

Was a truly entertaining game for me to mod given the ridiculous way it ended up going so good fun for all involved. Just wish mafia had been able to go on a bit longer. If it got down to 4 or 5 it would have been hilarious.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I lol'd at D10's request. Thought it was by far the most sane action that night given Mal's rampage.

Was a truly entertaining game for me to mod given the ridiculous way it ended up going so good fun for all involved. Just wish mafia had been able to go on a bit longer. If it got down to 4 or 5 it would have been hilarious.

I agree. Taking out an identified town vigilante (no matter how rogue or bloodthirsty) is just silly. :sarcasm:

Dragon2010

First Grade

:lol: That was the fun part of it, I was curious to see the write-up. As I said, if it killed everyone I'd have pissed my-self laughing.

BTW, I got my mafia ready to go (Hawt chick Mafia) but I need a week or two, have two big assessments and exams in the coming week. 75%+ in everything so far so I can't ruin my streak.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I was honestly considering killing the game when you killed me :lol: But wanted to see if Smiley could get through. :)