What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread: Firefly Mafia (Day 3)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Shit. I completely forgot the "you must remain alive" win condition. The 6 layers of protection makes more sense in that context.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Chose the right time to rewire JM.

Drew, could I have rewired myself?

Sadly, no. I thought about letting that be the case, but it would have possibly unbalanced it even more.

Oh, and if BM had turned, he would have become a 'driver'. This means he had the chance to select two players, and swap their intended targets. EG:

Player 1 ---> Player 2
Player 3 ---> Player 4

becomes

Player 1 ---> Player 4
Player 3 ---> Player 2

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Oh, and if BM had turned, he would have become a 'driver'. This means he had the chance to select two players, and swap their intended targets. EG:

Player 1 ---> Player 2
Player 3 ---> Player 4

becomes

Player 1 ---> Player 4
Player 3 ---> Player 2

Wouldn't have made a difference to me

Jason Maher

Immortal
Sadly, no. I thought about letting that be the case, but it would have possibly unbalanced it even more.

Player 1 ---> Player 2
Player 3 ---> Player 4

becomes

Player 1 ---> Player 4
Player 3 ---> Player 2

I'm surprised a Bus Driver has never appeared in any LU game. It's a regular role on the other forum where I play. It's usually a town role.

First Grade
I still don't get why D10 kept saying he was of big value to me, was he confused thinking he was protecting me and not river?

soc123_au

Staff member
D10 your derp worked out pretty well I think. Created a bit of confusion that worked in our favour.

Dragon2010

First Grade
D10 your derp worked out pretty well I think. Created a bit of confusion that worked in our favour.

I wouldn't say it was full derp. I had the "Tam" part right, just got the first names confused. :sarcasm: But yes, we got lucky in the end to...I had a kill power as well and went for Monk on my first kill, SGL on the 2nd and on 3rd Drew-Sta (For the lolz).

Ozzy

First Grade
I wouldn't say it was full derp. I had the "Tam" part right, just got the first names confused. :sarcasm: But yes, we got lucky in the end to...I had a kill power as well and went for Monk on my first kill, SGL on the 2nd and on 3rd Drew-Sta (For the lolz).
:D Thats how I knew who you were. My replies from Drew weren't straight forward (but easy to figure out) and he had said that you had a gun and you just shot him.

Dragon2010

First Grade
:D Thats how I knew who you were. My replies from Drew weren't straight forward (but easy to figure out) and he had said that you had a gun and you just shot him.

Was so worth it, just to see the write-up. Part of me hoped for "Dragon2010 fired at the ship and as Serenity slowly fell into darkness, it was all over. Everyone is dead".

Ozzy

First Grade
Was so worth it, just to see the write-up. Part of me hoped for "Dragon2010 fired at the ship and as Serenity slowly fell into darkness, it was all over. Everyone is dead".
I was surprised you weren't mod killed for trying to kill the unkillable ship (they should have called it the Titanic ;-)).

Latest posts