What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread: Firefly Mafia (Day 3)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Vote Count

BunniesMan - 4 (Dutchy, SGL, soc123_au, Pugzley)
No Vote - 3 (BM, D10, Ozzy)
Drew-Sta - 6 (Monk, JM, Mis, Fred, whall, KTF)

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Drew is a confirmed independent, he has to go.

Anyone who votes for BM must be mafia because as a former MVP he is no doubt a value to town regardless of power or alignment. Mafia would feel the need to rid themselves of the "Lebron of Mafia" post haste.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Still an hour until the deadline. I'm bored.

Where's BM? I want to hear about the time he was town MVP. Nothing like an old war story to start the day.

Either that....or a story about petro rabbits.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I doubt much will change in the hour.

Day 1 - Results

Town looked around, keen start off well. They saw Serenity, and they knew it was independent.

"Lets lynch Drew!"

But there weren't enough people to get on board the idea.

Serenity breathed a sigh of exhaust; that was close.

It is now night. All actions must be in by 3pm.

First Grade
I would of voted with venom in my typing like this:

VOTE BUNNIESMAN

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
My favourite is when the Bunny metagames 9701 despite him not metagaming the Bunny (voting aside). Those are my favourite stories. Always a good laugh.

First Grade
My favourite is when the Bunny metagames 9701 despite him not metagaming the Bunny (voting aside). Those are my favourite stories. Always a good laugh.

it's true as much as I dislike the merkin I haven't used any power to take him out. I was drunk once and sent a kill on him but ozzy and whall made sense to me and I changed it. He however has metagamed me on numerous occasions. I find him funny.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
it's true as much as I dislike the merkin I haven't used any power to take him out. I was drunk once and sent a kill on him but ozzy and whall made sense to me and I changed it. He however has metagamed me on numerous occasions. I find him funny.

What, which mafia? When was that? Tell me all about it.

Ozzy

First Grade
I made sense? Yeah righhhht.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Don't think so (unless it was in the public thread). I was mafia in LOB and I don't remember that.

This sounds like a good story. Somebody better tell it.

Latest posts