What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts

Terminator

First Grade
Anyone care to share their experiences with the other side on here, I've had quite a few, and am presently going through one that has dragged on since I was 15.
Being a piscean I am pretty sensitive to the spooks, and am aware of their presence as soon as they enter a room I'm in, or if I walk into a room where they are already.
Sensations I get first are hairs raising on my neck, and a creepy feeling tingle right down my spine, once every hair on my right arm stood straight up like static electricity had just gone through it.
Also I get goose pimples on my arms when it suddenly gets cold, I can feel the cold near me like a current.
I don't actually get to see these ghosts face to face for long, the closest I got was once when I was having a creepy dream last year and when I opened my eyes a girl was staring at me at the end of the bed, even though it was dark I knew somehow that she had long black hair, grey eyes, a pale clean complexion and she was wearing a long white dress, this image lasted less than half a second, but it really shook me up.
Another time, years ago I was looking in the mirror and combing my hair, when suddenly a man walked across behind me without making any sound, this shook me up quite abit, and I smoked 5 ciggerettes in a row and didnt go in that room for weeks.
Most of the time my ghostly sightings are flashes to the side of my eyesight which vanish as soon as I look directly at them.
I am woken quite a fair bit sometimes by either my bed being shaken violently or sometimes myself.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
A person i know very well has had numerous encounters.

He once woke up and there was a shadow of a man at his door and what looked like a lit cigarette.....he closed his eyes then reopened and the figure was gone, next die the next door neighbours dog died form natural causes.

When my sister was only 2or 3 years old she would talk to a supposed person only in the old spare bedroom...she would then say to my mother "can amy come with us " or why do you always wear the same clothes"...it was very chilling..she obviously doesn't remember but it was very spooky..they would have these conversations.

I recently had a dream about my dead cousin...i don't remember what was said however he seemed pretty relaxed in the dream.

Nut

Juniors
I don't actually see anything like that, its more of just a creepy feeling washing over me, and out of the corner of my eye I catch glimpses of things.

Terminator

First Grade
Nut said:
I don't actually see anything like that, its more of just a creepy feeling washing over me, and out of the corner of my eye I catch glimpses of things.

I get that nearly every night Nut.

Nut

Juniors
When my sister was only 2or 3 years old she would talk to a supposed person only in the old spare bedroom...she would then say to my mother "can amy come with us " or why do you always wear the same clothes"...it was very chilling..she obviously doesn't remember but it was very spooky..they would have these conversations.
Holy sh*t, my cousin used to do the same thing - he would be sitting there playing, and then he would just turn his head and watch something go past, and then go back to playing.

legallyblonde

Juniors
i use to live in a house that had very strange occurances...lots of little stories, but I'm sure all the sceptics will tell me there is a reason for the things happening. But I believe the house was in fact haunted.

Terminator

First Grade
Skeptics are the people who are too insentitive to physchic phenomea to be aware of it properly, sometimes like a blind person they glimpse something, then dissmiss it, they are like people deprived of a sense but not even aware of it, then we have to put up with all their mundane drivel of they cant see or feel anything so it mus'nt exist then.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nut said:
Holy sh*t, my cousin used to do the same thing - he would be sitting there playing, and then he would just turn his head and watch something go past, and then go back to playing.

I reckon we could learn alot from what real young children do, my sister also use to just watch soemthing walk past her & continue doing what she was doing......the particular room in question always was quite weird.

Apparently the old church right up on a hill in Seven Hills which has been closed down for years....you know the one..right up on the big hill..it stands out like dogs balls when driving to Seven hills is haunted...the reason why it was closed down.

legallyblonde

Juniors
NO JOKE!
Prob the scariest night was when I fell asleep in the lounge room watching Tv, and I woke up to footsteps up and down the hallway and then in the kitchen and the fridge door opening.
I sat up off the lounge and started talking, thinking it was my dad at the fridge...when there was no response, I turned around and no joke the fridge door was open and noone standing there.
I literally froze, I was so f**king scared!

The fridge door closed, and then there was the sound of footsteps out of the kitchen and up the hallway.
I pissbolted into my dads room a 100 miles an hour, he asked me why I let the dog in, beacause it was annoying him jumping on his bed and running up and down the hallway :shock:

...the dog was outside!

Dont know what the hell went on that night...bloody scary though!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Terminator said:
I might go check it out, whats its name?

Im not to sure but you cannot miss it when driving to Seven Hills....the old windows are all now covered up by shields but i do know that satanist just before the closure where always there.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I have just been speaking with my mother in regards to my sister and her conversations of the supposed Little girl "amy"

It apparently all started oneday when my mother & her where in the room and Katrina my sister kept on looking at the wall really weird...she was actually 2 at the time..my mother asked "what's wrong Katrina...why are you looking at the wall funny for" Katrina didn't say anything but continued doing what she was doing and then would keep looking back at the wall. Katrina finally said to my mother "mummy..."who is that person throwing the ball against the wall"...my mum decided to encourage her by saying "im not to sure Katrina...why don't you try and make friends" to see what my sister would say....and after that my sister would have conversations with her regulary.....only in that room.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
I have just been speaking with my mother in regards to my sister and her conversations of the supposed Little girl "amy"

It apparently all started oneday when my mother & her where in the room and Katrina my sister kept on looking at the wall really weird...she was actually 2 at the time..my mother asked "what's wrong Katrina...why are you looking at the wall funny for" Katrina didn't say anything but continued doing what she was doing and then would keep looking back at the wall. Katrina finally said to my mother "mummy..."who is that person throwing the ball against the wall"...my mum decided to encourage her by saying "im not to sure Katrina...why don't you try and make friends" to see what my sister would say....and after that my sister would have conversations with her regulary.....only in that room.

very spooky, i always get chills when I read or hear about things like this! How long did Katrina talk to 'amy'?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
legallyblonde said:
Ron Jeremy said:

very spooky, i always get chills when I read or hear about things like this! How long did Katrina talk to 'amy'?

About 1 year, also that old house has had so many different owners apparently since we moved from it 15 years ago...maybe just a coincidence but??....it was a nice house....how come that house has had somewthing like 5 different owners in that time??

Ok yeah ive had a couple of expereinces. The first one involved a very close mate of mine, he had an intense pain overcome his body while he was in church. He felt like something was pulling him down and he couldn't move any of his muscles. He was wearing a shirt with a chinese dragon on it, and he said everytime the pastor touched the head of the dragon on his shirt..the pain would increase. So they burnt the shirt. And said a prayer for him. The night he told me about this, I went to sleep...and in my dreams the exact thing happened to me. I was sitting in a church and I was overcome with intense pain and my vision just went into a bright light for a few seconds. I then woke up and my whole body was aching and very very sore.

The other one was last year at my mums house. Two doors locked themselves. On multiple occasions. There could be a logical explanation for that though I guess.

Spike

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Apparently the old church right up on a hill in Seven Hills which has been closed down for years....you know the one..right up on the big hill..it stands out like dogs balls when driving to Seven hills is haunted...the reason why it was closed down.

That was closed because of a fire and the fact that it was falling apart, not because of ghosts.

If you want to go somewhere "supposedly" haunted try Maitland goal, the Monte Cristo hotel in Junee, the cemetery at Picton, the closed B wing of Prince Henry Hospital or a peaceful nightly stroll through Rookwood cemetery.

Rise Against

IM SCARED NOW

Ive never had any actual encounters but once my bedroom door handle turned and i watched it turning and then nothing happened.. i totally had chocolate bullets in my pants.. i asked my parents if either of em tried 2 come in my room they both said no..

:(

Latest posts