What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go ahead!...ask us anything!

Best wishes to you Outlaw.
The number of replies re your send off makes me realise what a respected member you were here. Makes me wish I had'of interacted with you more. I guess I just came in too late.
Good luck inyour future.

Navigator

Juniors
Good luck to you Outlaw. I only interacted with you on a few ocassions but can see from old posts here that you were a frequent poster. I hope things come together for you and you can return to the boards one day.

I saw on previous replies in thischat roomthat therequest for a free Pop-Up Stopper has been asked. Try the link below as it's worked real well for me.
Free Pop-up Stopper

Infuzer

Juniors
How are pictures morphed?
For example the two pics below are of the same person. The first one is normal, but the second one is morphed.
How is this done?

Dennis James IFBB Professional Bodybuilder
Actual Pic:
post-15-93660-mro20006wks_1.jpg

Morphed pic:
post-15-92033-DJ1.jpg

Infuzer

Juniors
Trojin Horse, just wanted to say thanks for post 1179 :)
I've downloaded a number of usefull stuff from that page.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its actually a very old link and has it listed as being the the link to LWOS which isnt right either.

Perhaps one of the good folkat WORL can rectify it for us. Rex Hunt or Yakstorm if you're about and reading this. :D

It should say:
League Unlimited - http://www.leagueunlimited.com

Many thanks.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"But as Vertigo pointed out, this link also goes nowhere."
Hmmm. Thats because the URL in the link is incomplete. Its only the League Unlimited and LWOS links that are stuffed up. Either someone is being a tad childish over in mattoland or its an honest mistake. I always run with the latter.

I don't think FatBoy has much more to do with that forum any longerWillow. I thought he puts all his body-weight behind the Grandstand now. I could be wrong but. Yes? No?
I actually don't mind some of the blokes that run and post on that forum now mate, even compared to as little as a few short months ago. I still haven't renewed my membership there, but must confess that I've been reading their boards a little more frequently of late.So I'm gonna guess it's an honest mistake.
A bloody beauty (and a little suss) one at thatthough! :(

Willow

Assistant Moderator
RD, your right on all counts but that links page was set up a while ago.But it wasnt noticed before so its hardly worth a big deal now.
I'm sure one of the mods fromJubilee will read this fix it up for us. I agree that the place is being run extremely well nowadays and the figures back this up. Good folks all round and Saints supporters aplenty. :D