What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gofundme thingy

Theres a gofundme thingy set up by some kid to pay for the fines. Not normally my thing but I think this instance will help get Greenburg, Archer & Klein(archers boyfriend) sacked.
its not the amount, its the number of people.
go give em a dollar.

Eion

First Grade
Not sure about a random dude, but if the club did it, they can have a hunge from me.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Reefy just loves conspiracy theories and playing the victim......anyone with half a brain could come to the conclusion that if you complete at 60% and make 17 errors you aren't going to win jack shit. Might be on my own here but I'm more pissed with the players for the rubbish performance they dished up than the referees and the bearing they had on the game.....Yeah....got a couple of rough calls but brain-dead footy decided that game.

Eion

First Grade
No.

Flano earns a mill a year. The club can pay it.

I don't even know where to start with your logic that a go find me page would get anyone, let alone the CEO sacked.
Does he really get a mill? For some reason I thought it'd be about 600-700

Quigs

Immortal
Honestly during the 2017 season did we even string three good games together.

I'm not talking 3 wins I am talking about good games. Games that made youse smile at the end.

I don't think we did.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Honestly during the 2017 season did we even string three good games together.

I'm not talking 3 wins I am talking about good games. Games that made youse smile at the end.

I don't think we did.
Yeah right.....think we only played well 3 times in the whole season Quigs. Canberra in Canberra....,,,Storm down there and Rorters in Gosford. Feel like starting a Gofundme to get reimbursed for our season tickets for the shit we dished up at home all year. Ironic thing is we take the piss out of Ricky for his 47 textas presser (and rightly so) yet Flanno was even more embarassing imo.

Eion

First Grade
I bought gf tickets last year for the first time...in June. Definitely a feel to the whole year for me.

I'm not giving them a goddamned cent.
The team were pretty rank most of the most year, we could all see it and nothing was properly sorted.
In my opinion the Flange should have had his outburst weeks ago, like a smart coach would do, and get the refs primed for the finals.
It's bordering on embarrassing that people are still going on about it. Get over it, it's just pharkin footy.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
The team were pretty rank most of the most year, we could all see it and nothing was properly sorted.
In my opinion the Flange should have had his outburst weeks ago, like a smart coach would do, and get the refs primed for the finals.
It's bordering on embarrassing that people are still going on about it. Get over it, it's just pharkin footy.
Maybe if Flanno took the players to task about their discipline from the start of the season like he's taken to the refs then the cowboys wouldn't have been anywhere near winning the game. Discipline with penalties ball control n blokes running straight. It even cost NSW

No.

Flano earns a mill a year. The club can pay it.

I don't even know where to start with your logic that a go find me page would get anyone, let alone the CEO sacked.
The logi is pretty simple.
At some point, the camels back breaks. Greenburgs back has already cracked.
at present he has poor KPI's, being chased by a scandal of a fraudulent contract relating to Perret, shocking referees system, appalling crowds. He as the face of they, believe they do not listen to the fans.
eg. The entire first roundof semis should be held at home grounds.
Every little straw, helps. The money is irrelevant & will go to a charity. But the number of people that make a contribution is. IMO.
ps Flanagan doesnt pay any of it.nor will be Rob.

Yeah right.....think we only played well 3 times in the whole season Quigs. Canberra in Canberra....,,,Storm down there and Rorters in Gosford. Feel like starting a Gofundme to get reimbursed for our season tickets for the shit we dished up at home all year. Ironic thing is we take the piss out of Ricky for his 47 textas presser (and rightly so) yet Flanno was even more embarassing imo.
you need to get off the pizz ya hunch back gimp.

carcharias

Immortal

Gofundme for this is embarrassing.

To help pay for a window that was broken by the fire brigade in the act of saving a poo thrower is different.