What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2024 - I've gone off early

Big Bloke

Juniors
Hi BB. Yep thanks that's who I ended up grabbing if you mean Max Plath. Will get subbed at some time probably as he's a DPP and will play lock but he usually breaks even I see.

Nothing much else
Yep, I had the same predicament with BT.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Roosters are killing me with their use of Terrell May. 56 minutes in the last 2 games for SFA point. Round 6 got 51 minutes for 86 points. Round 5 20 mins for 21 points. Round 4 55 minutes for 77 points.

FFS Roosters make up ya minds ya cruskits.

ragzouken

Juniors
Roosters are killing me with their use of Terrell May. 56 minutes in the last 2 games for SFA point. Round 6 got 51 minutes for 86 points. Round 5 20 mins for 21 points. Round 4 55 minutes for 77 points.

FFS Roosters make up ya minds ya cruskits.
Gotta be a sell now Spencer’s back aswell
Too volatile, that fainu kid is playing 80 now, FRF is graveyard anyway outside the guns

Frenzy.

Immortal
Gotta be a sell now Spencer’s back aswell
Too volatile, that fainu kid is playing 80 now, FRF is graveyard anyway outside the guns
Lenui? Good idea ragz. He's in my watch list but of course haven't looked at it for weeks. Might just do that.

Are you in our league?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I gotta laugh. Stuck in captaincy roulette and I can't get out of it

Took the C off AFB because he's been quiet in terms of SC scoring. Gets 166 the other night. At least I left him as C for the Draft comp.

Not a failure yet. I've brought in Dyl Edwards and given him VC for tonight's game. Nicho has the C back. Fingers crossed.

ragzouken

Juniors
Lenui? Good idea ragz. He's in my watch list but of course haven't looked at it for weeks. Might just do that.

Are you in our league?
Dunno think it was. Full when I tried to join in the fluff forum one though, I’m punting my c on Cleary atm might switch to nicho tho

Chimp

Bench
I gotta laugh. Stuck in captaincy roulette and I can't get out of it

Took the C off AFB because he's been quiet in terms of SC scoring. Gets 166 the other night. At least I left him as C for the Draft comp.

Not a failure yet. I've brought in Dyl Edwards and given him VC for tonight's game. Nicho has the C back. Fingers crossed.
I gave the C to Turbo as thought Manly would pump the Eels…. Another terrible C decision for me… not got it right once this year.
Turbo doesn’t look quite right to me, he’s nowhere near as involved as he usually is. I reckon he’s carrying an injury or has been told to limit his involvement to avoid injury - he’s not really chasing kicks/bombs, he’s standing behind the ruck on a lot of the clearance sets rather taking hit ups (he used to take 2 clearance hit ups a game). He’s still got the potential for mega points as he’s a freak, but his consistency is gone.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I gave the C to Turbo as thought Manly would pump the Eels…. Another terrible C decision for me… not got it right once this year.
Turbo doesn’t look quite right to me, he’s nowhere near as involved as he usually is. I reckon he’s carrying an injury or has been told to limit his involvement to avoid injury - he’s not really chasing kicks/bombs, he’s standing behind the ruck on a lot of the clearance sets rather taking hit ups (he used to take 2 clearance hit ups a game). He’s still got the potential for mega points as he’s a freak, but his consistency is gone.
Yeah and your VC had a quiet one. Watching your progress closely this week. I'm coming to get you LOL LOL

Chimp

Bench
Yeah and your VC had a quiet one. Watching your progress closely this week. I'm coming to get you LOL LOL
Yeah, I need you to have some serious HIA issues I reckon, but given the amount of Sharks in your team, I really don’t want that.
I should have gone Nicho captain, without Trindall there, he’s gonna take on more ball…. You’ve played your cards right I reckon .

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, I need you to have some serious HIA issues I reckon, but given the amount of Sharks in your team, I really don’t want that.
I should have gone Nicho captain, without Trindall there, he’s gonna take on more ball…. You’ve played your cards right I reckon .
Well I haven't yet this year. We'll see tomorrow

Latest posts