What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Signings

The Colonel

Immortal
Dan Backo and Thomas MacGougan have both returned home to Qld for the 2006 season. They will apparently turn out for the Titans next year....

Kingytek

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Dan Backo and Thomas MacGougan have both returned home to Qld for the 2006 season. They will apparently turn out for the Titans next year....

Who are they playing for?

Kingytek

Juniors
1. Richie Mathers
2. Matt Petersen
5. Brian Carney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Nathan Friend
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Luke Swain
13. Luke O'Dwyer

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I reckon they will get De Vere and Hannay for the centre spots. And they will most likely get Mark Minichello, who will slip into the second row and Laffranchi promoted to front row. So therefore:
1. Richie Mathers
2. Matt Petersen
3. Josh Hannay
4. Michael De Vere
5. Brian Carney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Nathan Friend
10. Anthony Laffranchi
11. Mark Minichello
12. Luke Swain
13. Luke O'Dwyer

Kingytek

Juniors
With the Signing of Brad Myers our possible team looks like this.

1. Richie Mathers
2. Matt Petersen
5. Brian Carney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Nathan Friend
10. Brad Myers
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Luke Swain
13. Luke O'Dwye

Roy

Juniors
That’s shaping into a very impressive team, I think it is top 8 material, an im sure there will be more signing after June 30.

Ryan

Juniors
I still don't get the fact they have none of ther OWN talent to draw on to assist in creating a team !!!It lends support to the fact that The Central Coast should have been the 16th team...at least they have a few players up there ready to have a go.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Ryan said:
I still don't get the fact they have none of ther OWN talent to draw on to assist in creating a team !!!It lends support to the fact that The Central Coast should have been the 16th team...at least they have a few players up there ready to have a go.
They dont wanna turn into the Western Force. If I was Michael Searle (CEO of the Titans) I would be looking at signing 17 players with first grade experience and 8 juniors.
Jus thought I would add that in the 'Tele today it said that Leon Bott wants a new club. Does anyone know if he plays centre or not?

Big Mick

Referee
they said Bott is expected to sign with a club south of Brisbane.....

1. Greenshields
2. Bott
3. Hannay
4. Mathers
5. Carney

Kingytek

Juniors
Ryan said:

I suggest you do more research into the Titans. Do you really expect us to field 17 players from Feeders plus a couple of the NRL players we have signed that aren't off contract???

Kingytek

Juniors
Welcome Frank Puletua......

1. Richie Mathers
2. Matt Petersen
5. Brian Carney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Nathan Friend
10. Anthony Laffranchi
11. Frank Puletua