What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Titans trials

DeeGan

Bench
Gold Coast Titans trials

Here are our trials coming up:

Melbourne Storm - Coffs Harbour (Feb 17)

Parramatta Eels - Lismore (Feb 24)

Penrith Panthers - Cararra (Mar 2)

I will be attending all trials before heading to Suncorp Stadium to see us open our 2007 campaign against the Stg Illwarra Dragons.

Look forward to seeing fellow Gold Coast Titans fans at the trials!

joondalup_giant

Staff member
oh no!! im goin over there on hoiday from the 11th of feb to the 21st! and was hoping 2 catch the game :(

Shorty

Staff member
lol...I think maybe then fans playing footy would be an interesting match...Steve Turner probably won't be pummeled by any Titans players....I doubt they really care that much...
The other Storm players have better things to worry about instead of rubbing their hands together at the thought of playing the Titans,to be honest they probably couldn't care less.

DeeGan

Bench
This is a trial and nothing more.

The Gold Coast Titans players could not care less about taking on Steve Turner or the Melbourne Storm - it is water under a bridge and truth be known, barring the Melbourne contingent, the players had nothing to do with him barring opposing him with the former clubs.

We are looking at each trial as a great opportunity to get some combinations going before our round one game versus Stg Illawarra. Coming through unscathed the other priority.

The media predictably will make something out of this trial given NRL news will be slow when the game is played - some "expert" fans will too given they are bored - all in all, it is trial and nothing more.

Inglis is from Macksville just down the highway from Coffs, have his family is going to watch the game and thats a few, plus heaps of people who played jnr footy with him are going so a few hundred there.
I think the stadium only holds about 6,000.

Latest posts