What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye - and thanks for all the fish

roopy

Referee
pursued

I'm a pretty ordinary speller.

I generally do a spellcheck on a long post, but not this time. Sorry.

Big Tim

First Grade
This is bad news. We are losing mods like kids lose toys. Hopefully you keep posting about our young guys Roopy.

I dont know what the hell has been going on, as I was in a wonderland on the weekend and didnt come here at all, I dont like the fact that BIHK and DMC are taking over threads with their arguments, in fact I am sick of it, I was also a little taken back that Kaz had put that post up, but now I think about it, she did the right thing cos it is extremely frustrating when any post can turn into an argument about something that was started ages ago and has no relevance to the topic in question, and of course there were none of our regular mods around.

I just hope that Tony and Bedsy can deal with all the work on their own, considering how popular our section has become.

Terminator

First Grade
Good work Roopy, your a man of principle!
Can I be the new moderator on here , please, pretty please?

antonius

Coach
terminator007 said:

Nice to see your sensitive side showing there Termy! :shock: :shock:

Terminator

First Grade
antonius said:
terminator007 said:

Nice to see your sensitive side showing there Termy! :shock: :shock:

Pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!
(best Roger Rabbit voice)

roopy

Referee
terminator007 said:
I'd like nothing better than to roll you into the moderators forum like a handgranade, but I don't know if you would come out alive.

At this point, I've been asked to reconsider, and, even though I'm feeling like I'm being a big drama queen over this whole thing now, I'm probably going to stay on - largely because I have had a chance to have my say and from the responces to that I can see that the concerns I have had have also been recognised by others, and they are at least thinking about what can be done to improve things, or rather, get the ship back on course.
I've had my little tantrum - hopefully it won't happen like that again.

antonius

Coach
roopy said:
[I'd like nothing better than to roll you into the moderators forum like a handgranade, but I don't know if you would come out alive.

At this point, I've been asked to reconsider, and, even though I'm feeling like I'm being a big drama queen over this whole thing now, I'm probably going to stay on - largely because I have had a chance to have my say and from the responces to that I can see that the concerns I have had have also been recognised by others, and they are at least thinking about what can be done to improve things, or rather, get the ship back on course.
I've had my little tantrum - hopefully it won't happen like that again.
Only just noticed this, That's great news Roopy, glad you decided to stay on. You have decided in the affirmative.....haven't you? :)