What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordon Tallis

carinashark

First Grade
He is so typical Broncos. I loved the look on Cory Parkers face when we won brown here. He just could not believe it.

taipan

Referee
Who is this Gorden Talla*se to bag the Sharks ? Trouble putting two words together,no cleanskin in his day.Geez I hope we win the big one,better than a one fingered salute to gimp.

At a sportsmans lunch recently he admitted that he could not watch the last couple of minutes of the grand final because it "was a travesty to see the drug cheats win".

We criticised him badly on Sharkcast radio last year and he maneuvered behind the scenes to get us to drop off. Not that it worked. I can't elaborate what he did but it was some petty, petty stuff.

He is a dumb dumb of the highest order and I can't believe he has a job in the media.

Frank,

I don't doubt that.

He has a very thin skin but doesn't mind dishing it.

He wrote an article last year pretty much with the same sentiments as you mention but also said that we were a weird Club with weird supporters.

He would've had his mouth wide open when he saw how many of our supporters turned up at the GF.

Should've stuffed a sock in it while it was open.

Hope Fox wake up to themselves and dump him after this year. He definitely adds little.

Frank,

I don't doubt that.

He has a very thin skin but doesn't mind dishing it.

He wrote an article last year pretty much with the same sentiments as you mention but also said that we were a weird Club with weird supporters.

He would've had his mouth wide open when he saw how many of our supporters turned up at the GF.

Should've stuffed a sock in it while it was open.

Hope Fox wake up to themselves and dump him after this year. He definitely adds little.

They wont drop him. Queenslanders love him.

At a sportsmans lunch recently he admitted that he could not watch the last couple of minutes of the grand final because it "was a travesty to see the drug cheats win".

We criticised him badly on Sharkcast radio last year and he maneuvered behind the scenes to get us to drop off. Not that it worked. I can't elaborate what he did but it was some petty, petty stuff.

He is a dumb dumb of the highest order and I can't believe he has a job in the media.

a travesty
hahaha

Rhyno

First Grade

would gordy have heard of your little podcast? i got a lot of friends that are shark fans and they've never heard of your podcast than when i put it on for them they say they couldn't listen to more than 2mins of that dribble.

me and a couple of mates are thinking about doing our own podcast ill link it here for the sharkie fans if we get it up and running it wont be biased crap

would gordy have heard of your little podcast? i got a lot of friends that are shark fans and they've never heard of your podcast than when i put it on for them they say they couldn't listen to more than 2mins of that dribble.

me and a couple of mates are thinking about doing our own podcast ill link it here for the sharkie fans if we get it up and running it wont be biased crap

Charming.

Well 95% of the Sharks forum love the Pod Cast and applaud Sam and Newman for the way they have developed it to the standard it is.

Oh and Rhyno please f**k off!