What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Entertainment

Pommy

Coach
I thought it was pretty crap on TV, the audio setup they had made it impossible to judge if it was well received in the stadium.
Although I do concede music is very much a matter of taste.

carcharias

Immortal
I listen almost exclusively to punk rock but I thought it was a good show and the triggering of homophobic f**kwits has been a laugh.
Not one single person has mentioned anything to do sexual orientation- except you.
FTR
I voted yes
I just thought it was really tame.

He was better than urban and slash at least.

ed-grimley

Bench
I don't know if this was mentioned above somewhere, but Hadley played a recording of he and his daughter doing rap on 2GB at the same time as the GF entertainment.

mozza91

Coach
I thought he was very good. Not really a fan of his music but he sounded good and put on a good show. Definitely an upgrade on what we normally see.

stryker

First Grade
Meh i didnt see what all the fuss was about.
He was a good support act to the real show which id imagine would be his normal gig at a big venue.

cleary89

Coach
I don't know if this was mentioned above somewhere, but Hadley played a recording of he and his daughter doing rap on 2GB at the same time as the GF entertainment.

Lol, then said its not about SSM it was that he thought it should have been John Farnham instead. Yet he played the other 4 songs just not same love.

Eion

First Grade
Not one single person has mentioned anything to do sexual orientation- except you.
FTR
I voted yes
I just thought it was really tame.

He was better than urban and slash at least.
He's not a gansta rapper. Closer to pop really. But whatevs, can deliver a catchy tune and refreshing not to be a complete ghetto wankjob. Thought it was one of the better pregame acts we've had in recent years.

LESStar58

Referee
The entertainment was shit and it has nothing to do with my feeling or opinion about SSM.

Historically, the entertainment has always been shit and the NRL should have given up after 2015 as that will never be topped but honestly the performance last night, as well intended as it might have been, was pretty underwhelming.

carcharias

Immortal
The entertainment was shit and it has nothing to do with my feeling or opinion about SSM.

Historically, the entertainment has always been shit and the NRL should have given up after 2015 as that will never be topped but honestly the performance last night, as well intended as it might have been, was pretty underwhelming.

It was beige.

Not the worst I ever witnessed...but close to the most unrugby league friendly performance ever.

cleary89

Coach

Were you there? Crowd loved it.

elyod138

Bench
This is the dune rats watching the grand final backstage.

It is shameful how we don't have an actual act that cares about the game getting the gig.
The Dunies are horrible live, they would have made the NRL look unprofessional. They were fun when they were having a laugh around Brisbane, the fact that they are so popular now says a lot about the tastes of the average punter. WAAX and Hockeydad, who are also in that photo are much better bands.

Latest posts