What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Luncheon

shadowboxer

First Grade
Big afternoon and as always a lot of fun.

Nice to see more players attend than usual and hang around afterwards sinking p*ss with the desperates. Special mention to T nikau and gordon tallis - who were also amongst it.

Glen wheeler mc the thing - average at best and vince sorrenti was surprisingly funny, i dont know if thats the beer talking but it was good. Doctor M tribute by Ron Massey was awesome and jason stevens is a very strange man.

Big wrap to hutch and loo loo who were very patient and listened intently to me and my mates ramblings well into the afternoon.

Expensive afternoon but priceless to any sharks fan. Danny Nutley, I owe you a beer................

SadShark

Bench
And what did they tell you about how they feel missing out on another grand final shadowboxer. From an outsiders opinion, it appears not to bother any of them in the slightest...................could be wrong though.

Latest posts