What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

Gazzamatta

Coach
My job is to remind them to f**ken turn up and I did that.
Now take your filthy Madge mouth and go have high tea with your wife's friends FFS.
Brent Tate, he with the Nathan Cleary chin, on 2SEN this morning talking up the sweaty conditions and the huge impact it will have on Our Eels handling tonight. Thoughts?

strider

Post Whore
anyone remember the 2009 semi vs GC ... Jonathan Wright filled in cos some merkin was injured (Inu?) ... scored a nice try untouched

I'm gonna predict Simmonsen gets a try in the same fashion

Happy MEel

First Grade
Be pretty quiet there wouldn't it?

Should be a good atmosphere at the Banjo Patterson or Lake Jindabyne Hotel??
You’d be surprised. The Bowlo gets pretty busy these days. I agree LJH and Banjos probably have the better party scene but I have my 6 year old daughter with me. The Bowlo has an indoor playground that will keep her occupied while I yell at the TV. They also have a courtesy bus that will take us home

Tooooks

Bench
Watching footage of the boys getting off the plane yesterday it struck me how relaxed and happy they looked. Maybe Im reading too much into it but I get the impression they’re confident, relaxed and happy.

I also liked the talk after the game last week about “going after the win”.

Watching footage of the boys getting off the plane yesterday it struck me how relaxed and happy they looked. Maybe Im reading too much into it but I get the impression they’re confident, relaxed and happy.

I also liked the talk after the game last week about “going after the win”.
Let’s hope so