What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final tickets

Poss

Juniors
I've got my code already. Dude gave it to me after I signed up as a member for 2017 yesterday. Hopefully it works!

jc155776

Coach
Should use my sons members code to sit with your fans.
Like a Trump supporter at a democrats rally.

Storm fans too boring, bland and generic for your liking? I guess having a plastic cookie cutter club known more for cheating than its accomplishments mustn't bring much passion to its support base.

Marchad

Juniors
Why are ticket prices cheaper now. I paid $330 for my tickets on Friday night now those same tickets are $20 dollars cheaper.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Should use my sons members code to sit with your fans.

I can tell you from experience its no fun, as a Pies fans I couldn't get tickets to the 2011 AFL Grand Final but got some off a Geelong supporter, sat in the middle of the Geelong faithful and couldn't enjoy myself, even worse when we started losing...

Special K

Coach
I'm in Bay 113-1. The Sharks bays are 117-121 so down that end if you can.

I bought mine the day after the Bulldogs win. What a year! Lets do this :cool:

Card Shark

Immortal
Got my email hour ago and code ,ready to R&R morrow.
The place(ANZ) won't be big enough for me.
No flights for moi,just a rickety Govt bus from the club.

Just checked my emails....no code again.

I hopefully have a ticket secured but I was going to give my code to a friend, so quite annoying.

For the Cowboys game, the code the club gave me was generic, so I didn't get the members discount. Not a big deal ($30 over 6 tix) but with the GF tickets being so expensive, 4 discounted tickets could save up to $150?

Anyway, I'll check again in the morning...

mine were 250 each for gold up high

i couldnt get lower ones.

its a hit to the credit card. but so was guns n roses tickets.
and my wedding
yoloswaggins

eddiesmith

Juniors
I'm in Bay 113-1. The Sharks bays are 117-121 so down that end if you can.

I bought mine the day after the Bulldogs win. What a year! Lets do this :cool:

Thank god for that, I'm in 114-2, glad I chose that end, think I had 145 as well when I was looking but stuck with 114

taipan

Referee
Just checked my emails....no code again.

I hopefully have a ticket secured but I was going to give my code to a friend, so quite annoying.

For the Cowboys game, the code the club gave me was generic, so I didn't get the members discount. Not a big deal ($30 over 6 tix) but with the GF tickets being so expensive, 4 discounted tickets could save up to $150?

Anyway, I'll check again in the morning...

The chick at the Sharks member counter ,told me sending overnight.Wouldn't panic unless it's not in now.
The girl told method their member desk is open at 9-00am today,call if you have a problem with codes.

shaggs

Coach
I'm aiming for the 123 bays once they get released. Got my code and log in ready to go

Bluto

Juniors
I know it is poor form, and I wasn't going to ask, but does anyone have a spare code?