What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grandpa Reddy and Goodwin and dumb Grant

doyen

Bench
Yes, but Wiki is not a reliable source.

That's the only place I've seen any "evidence" so who knows??

Have Sths said anything??

There is also a report on Foxsports dating back to 21st OCT!!

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
i think some people on here are underestimating grevsmuhl. some also think penrith will be paying overs for him. i'm tipping in 2017, he'll be worth every cent that they will be paying him. we should have kept this guy

I agree we should have kept him BUT i have heard he has the same problem as sandow also sponging money from teammates spending nights on couches so that may be the reason

southsport

First Grade
That's the only place I've seen any "evidence" so who knows??

Have Sths said anything??

There is also a report on Foxsports dating back to 21st OCT!!

Yes, I know that it has been said that he is titans bound in 2017 but some people are questioning whether anything has been signed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
i think some people on here are underestimating grevsmuhl. some also think penrith will be paying overs for him. i'm tipping in 2017, he'll be worth every cent that they will be paying him. we should have kept this guy

Agree alien.

doyen

Bench
No, and we probably won't know anything for sure for some time.

If he had officially signed with the Titans you would think Sths would note this in his player profile.Or at least advise members officially by email.
As basically a rookie[one NRL game]you would wonder why Sths would put him in their top NRL Squad if he had signed elsewhere!

You would think the Titans would also make an announcement!

The official NRL w/site doesn't have Olive as moving from Sths.

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
What a disgusting thread
Goodwin has his deficiencies, but he puts in every week. To call him slow as a grandma is disgraceful
Mods please delete this drivel

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a disgusting thread
Goodwin has his deficiencies, but he puts in every week. To call him slow as a grandma is disgraceful
Mods please delete this drivel

I was showing my passion. Bryson just had an off night.

It's nowhere near as bad as calling Madge dead. That's unacceptable.

You need to grow up.

Yourself and Pommy keep giving myself, alien and shadow a hard time.

That's why I mainly have you on my ignore list.

This was in the past too.

DiegoNT

First Grade
The dude looked pale and stressed in the coaches box, as someone mentioned he looked like an extra of the walking dead. Pommy asked if the coaching stress is having a toll on him. It's no where near on the level of your constant bagging of players on a weekly basis.

Pommy

Coach
In case you (R20,Alien,Shadow) don't know Walking dead is a huge program about zombies. They tend to look very pale and well dead. It was noticed in the Burrow on thursday night that Madge looks like he hasn't seen daylight for sometime.
It was meant as a joke, i didn't wish the guy dead in any way shape or form. I didn't even criticise him as a coach I just pointed out he's looking a little ill and I can't believe he is spending much time outside on the training field.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I-Laugh-At-You-And-so-Does-My-Camel-Funny-Meme.jpg