What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain Vs France

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Thanks guys, be interesting to see how many posts we get leading up to this match.

And thanks for sending the emails, it may work, but even if it doesn't, it will show fox sports there is an audience out there who wants to see these type of matches.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Thanks pom, ea, nook, JasonE, Wheelsy, stitch6004, Bomber and Dakink, sorry if I missed anyone.

This thread shows there are people interested in IRL, we've had NZers, Aussies, poms, French and others, yes I chased and hyped it up a bit to get people to post, all that says to me is, we have a game under rated and under promoted.

I think we all should bump this every day, lets get this thread over 200 posts before the game gets underway.

It seems the only way to get through to these TV networks.

Thanks to all who posted, and to the others who have looked but not posted, pull your finger out, it's 3 letters, and if we get enough posts, we might just change things and get to see this game on TV.

Let them know by posting, I'll send this thread to foxsports to let them know there are people interested in IRL.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/contactus

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
Both UK Sky Sports and France's Sports + will be broadcasting this match live. Why not Australia and New Zealand (5 am Saturday Sydney time)?

bartman

Immortal
AlbertRosenfeld said:
Both UK Sky Sports and France's Sports + will be broadcasting this match live. Why not Australia and New Zealand (5 am Saturday Sydney time)?
New Zealand Sky are usually pretty good with taking Super League coverange live, Wouldn't be surprised if they keep their slot for this game...?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely a big YES from me.

If it were televised I'd like to watch watch it.

Dakink

Bench
We pay through the nose to get our League on Fox 3 just so they can cover their own asses in paying for the AFL rights, despite the fact the RL rates the pants of any other sport. The least they could do is show us live internationals and Super LEague.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Dakink said:
We pay through the nose to get our League on Fox 3 just so they can cover their own asses in paying for the AFL rights, despite the fact the RL rates the pants of any other sport. The least they could do is show us live internationals and Super LEague.

They don't care about anything but money, you'd think they would make more money showing these games, but they must know more than us.

Dakink

Bench
Especially given the way that League Rates.

Really annoys me that we dont get much SL - no shows and hardly any games - yet I would bet my left nut that it would rate higher than union on PAy.

LordLeague

Juniors
I'd much rather watch this match than domestic RU from NZ or Sth Africa. Fox need to start giving subscribers what they want. MORE RL PLEASE !

LordLeague

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
They treat us like garbage, we know these tests take place but they never show them, they say no one cares, I say, BS, you never showed them in the first place to see if anyone was interested, let the Fox viewers make that decision. :x

Even if they tapped the match and put it on a Saturday instead of the Friday night repeats before Super Saturday started, I'm sure thousands would have a look.

Come on Fox, give us International RL.

Should I send this thread to Fox sports feedback to show them there is an audience out there?

Ari Gold

Bench
ParraEelsNRL said:
They treat us like garbage, we know these tests take place but they never show them, they say no one cares, I say, BS, you never showed them in the first place to see if anyone was interested, let the Fox viewers make that decision. :x

Even if they tapped the match and put it on a Saturday instead of the Friday night repeats before Super Saturday started, I'm sure thousands would have a look.

Come on Fox, give us International RL.

Should I send this thread to Fox sports feedback to show them there is an audience out there?

Yeah that would be a good idea

fourplay

Juniors
I have foxsports to get games like Great Britain vs France and they won't even bother showing it ?

ffs

Latest posts