What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great win guys

The Teach

Juniors
Nice to see some positivity from a certain member of this forum tonite (yes MP). See what a win does? LOL

mightypanther

Juniors
Nice to see some positivity from a certain member of this forum tonite (yes MP). See what a win does? LOL

I'm always positive when I talk about the passion that Philby's bunch show. They're always fun.

And the best thing is that they are that way win or lose. Gotta love 'em for that.
Just don't ask me what I think of Elliott or mr toxic poison and I'll stay positive.;-)

choc_soldier

Coach
mick please come and introduce yourself.Have a good look at the den being a freak is very normal.The den is a place where sanity dissapears Actually ask for philby he will bring you around and introduce you to everyone

That's right murray, look at me as exhibit A... :lol: I couldn't make it on Saturday night, but I heard you guys (especially Dan the trumpet man) through the TV and it sounded great.

Yeah, Phil is a legend - if it wasn't for all his hard work, there would be no such thing as The Den. The guy bleeds black, teal and rust red.

Mick, don't be a stranger the next game you go to - would love to meet you!

yeah well done penrith.

i cant believe how dumb the sharks are. should have kicked a filed goal when up by 6.

then there was seymour dropping it over the line. IDIOT.

but yeah good win. that paulo looks good.