What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

bartman

Immortal
Bird should get a real job... he's been on full pay through all this and still found time to publically whinge about how the club has treated him. Bird comes across as a selfish wanker of the highest order.

The minute Cronulla get an ounce of evidence (as opposed to speculation) about any of the recent incidents they'd have enough grounds to turf Bird on repeated violations of club behaviour policy, without waiting for a court case verdict.

The NRL should back Zappia/Sharks if they cut Biord loose. The game doesn't need anymore dickheads that it already has to put up with. French union can have 'em!

bartman

Immortal
Good point. The weekend hobby team owners might have second thoughts about how much money they're willing to pour into boutique foreign signings.

Bad news for greedy player-managers and players who have tickets on themselves about how much more they should be earning through their athletic skills...

adamkungl

Immortal
but you have to remember that these are all "allegation" by the media who have attacked bird since day one
im not sticking up for him but the media go after a few players out there and never have anything good to say about them

Rubbish. The media had a love affair with Bird and his grub mate Gallen until this glassing incident came out. Bash Brothers :lol:

Shorty

Staff member
I can't believe there are still people sticking up for him.
He's caught a flight to be with her in America ffs.

Rubbish. The media had a love affair with Bird and his grub mate Gallen until this glassing incident came out. Bash Brothers :lol:

If you are the classic example of a Rorters fan, no wonder you lot are so hated. You mate are the true definition of a c*ckhead! Suits the team you support as well.

Mason:lol: Pearce:lol: Anasta:lol: Keep on buying boys, It's working a teat.

Bird can f**k off

adamkungl

Immortal
If you are the classic example of a Rorters fan, no wonder you lot are so hated. You mate are the true definition of a c*ckhead! Suits the team you support as well.

Mason:lol: Pearce:lol: Anasta:lol: Keep on buying boys, It's working a teat.

Bird can f**k off

I rightly called Gallen a grub? Sorry for offending your fragile sensibilities. Wanker.

I rightly called Gallen a grub? Sorry for offending your fragile sensibilities. Wanker.

The title "Wanker" has benn long earned and retained by Rorter fans like you adam. You have to be the most boring farker to tap a keyboard. Gallen a grub? lmfao if you think that offends me. Next year we will add more grunt to the grub factor and I hope they use every bit of it against your latte sipping soft c*cks

Vossy

Bench
what next he will get blamed for the next qantas plane to free fall out of the sky

no wonder he pissed off to america, so he can get some privacy from nuffies and the media, id tell him to stay there and let them be together because the odds of him playing next year is about 1/100000000000000 and stay there so we dont have to hear of anymore stupid things he will do

let him go and sign us a quality back to properly fill the #4 jersey

f*ck the media and there agendas

adamkungl

Immortal
The title "Wanker" has benn long earned and retained by Rorter fans like you adam. You have to be the most boring farker to tap a keyboard. Gallen a grub? lmfao if you think that offends me. Next year we will add more grunt to the grub factor and I hope they use every bit of it against your latte sipping soft c*cks

Well what in that post got your pms fired up then princess? My belief that the media used to like Bird? I said 2 things - the media liked Bird and Gallen, and Gallens a grub. You blew up. I don't get it.

bartman

Immortal
:lol: at people blaming the media and privacy for the repeated actions over time of a guy/loser who clearly just can't stop himself from being a wanker in general.

:lol: at people blaming the media and privacy for the repeated actions over time of a guy/loser who clearly just can't stop himself from being a wanker in general.

Now see this post Adam. It's accurate and precise. I agree with this post. I don't agree Bird or Gallen have EVER been the media sweethearts you seem to think they have. They have both been media punching bags and in Birds case in particular, much deserved. He has acted like moron for far to long.

adamkungl

Immortal
Now see this post Adam. It's accurate and precise. I agree with this post. I don't agree Bird or Gallen have EVER been the media sweethearts you seem to think they have. They have both been media punching bags and in Birds case in particular, much deserved. He has acted like moron for far to long.

I think they've had more than their fair share of puff pieces over the last 2 years or so. If you think this opinion is worth two expletive ridden streams of insults, whatever. :crazy:

woodgers

Bench
I'm certainly not a Greg Bird fan but I reckon the allegation of abuse from his balcony on Grand Final day is BS unless it was early in the day. About an hour after the GF he was definitely drinking at the Terrigal Pub. He was with Brett Kearney and Luke Douglas when I saw him.