What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growlings of "the animal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

the animal

Well it seems that you have no real grasp of anything. I deduced that you musn't watch much footy to still think that there is a June 30 deadline.

Reality check? You're from the moon. You make no sense and have balls the size of peppercorns. You can't answer straight questions like "Which team do you support?" and still have the audacity to troll here.

You're zero.. nothing... nada... You aren't even a good troll.

Now I must confess, I was wrong. You are just geniused instead.

You all seem to be Sherlock Homes Clones and u still cant work it out haha.

Just focus on another failure.

and since when has any tampering deadline concerned the biggest and funniest recruiters the game has seen, funny cause its won you fk all yr after yr except the soon....gotta lvoe it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
New rule Mr Animal - you post in a thread anywhere in this forum, it will end up here.

Have fun :)

Packy

Bench
You make no sense you geniused ape.

Seriously, get your carer to proof read your dribble before you hit the post button. FMD. Were you raised by wolves? Cos that is the only circumstance that I can reach explaining how f**king stupid you are.

Whatever else you do in life. Don't breed, please don't breed.. assuming your miniscule balls actually produce sperm.

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
You make no sense you geniused ape.

Seriously, get your carer to proof read your dribble before you hit the post button. FMD. Were you raised by wolves? Cos that is the only circumstance that I can reach explaining how f**king stupid you are.

Whatever else you do in life. Don't breed, please don't breed.. assuming your miniscule balls actually produce sperm.

And assuming two blokes will eventually be able to conceive. BWAA AHH AHH:crazy:

the animal

...of two years ago? Ah good times

back then we had one of the most feared winger/center combos inthe league (morris goodwin)

our forward pack was filled with punch with beastwood and hannant eating up the yards and dishing offloads

our halves under noddy actually were capable of organising the team and could kick it further than 5 metres

and the general was still arround tearing it up, with barba showing his worth as the x factor from the bench

ah good times...

2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts