What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL R9 :: Fri :: The F3 Derby :: Central Coast 1 Newcastle 0 @ Bluetongue

HAL R9 result :: Mariners vs Jets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Coast were simply the better team last night. They were the first to the ball in every challenge, and played boring, boring football.

Off the pitch, the coast are merkins. What's the go with Vuko flippin birds and the Jets supporters? Wake up you idiot, if it wasn't for us, the crowd would of been 6k. And what about those knobs getting their knickers in a knot cause we kept singing "we are champions". And what about 3 bays of away support being louder than the rest of the stadium.

The coast are a a joke

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Coast were simply the better team last night. They were the first to the ball in every challenge, and played boring, boring football.

Off the pitch, the coast are merkins. What's the go with Vuko flippin birds and the Jets supporters? Wake up you idiot, if it wasn't for us, the crowd would of been 6k. And what about those knobs getting their knickers in a knot cause we kept singing "we are champions". And what about 3 bays of away support being louder than the rest of the stadium.

The coast are a a joke

:lol:

Vuko clapped you, dunce. You guys were jeering him, he responded by clapping. I remember watching him do it. If it wasn't for you the crowd would've been 6k? :lol: Dream on buddy. Outside the Squadron, the ground was yellow. And crowds in the A-League overall, including your own, aren't crash hot. I wouldn't be bleating about that.

Knobs getting knickers in a knot about Champions chants? :lol: I was alongside the fight that broke out opposite the Leagues Club post match. Jets retaliated to a "We got one and you got none" chant... simple as that.

3 bays of away support being louder than the rest of the stadium? :lol: Of course it sounds louder to you when you're in it. Anybody who was down the other end of the stadium heard the Marinators much louder and much clearer... both groups made plenty of noise - and the Marinators don't have the benefit of a mostly enclosed bay to amplify their chants either.

Funny thing is, you care more about who cheered louder :lol: We won 1-0, and your 08/09 campaign is slowly disintegrating. If only you got points for your supporters group being ever so coooool...

NK Arsenal

Juniors

Vuko clapped you, dunce. You guys were jeering him, he responded by clapping. I remember watching him do it. If it wasn't for you the crowd would've been 6k? :lol: Dream on buddy. Outside the Squadron, the ground was yellow. And crowds in the A-League overall, including your own, aren't crash hot. I wouldn't be bleating about that.

Clapped us? Yeah right. I should correct myself, it would of been under 6k. The ground was yellow? Last time I checked the bluetongue seats are grey? Our crowds are down but they are still better than yours. We got 16k to the last derby day and you can only achieve a bees dick over 10k. Well done

Knobs getting knickers in a knot about Champions chants? :lol: I was alongside the fight that broke out opposite the Leagues Club post match. Jets retaliated to a "We got one and you got none" chant... simple as that.

I was there too mate, and I know what I saw. If it was nothing, then why was there half a dozen police cars, with their sirens on and speeding like there's no tomorrow, on the way to the stadium?

F**k the security is sh*t too.

3 bays of away support being louder than the rest of the stadium? :lol: Of course it sounds louder to you when you're in it. Anybody who was down the other end of the stadium heard the Marinators much louder and much clearer... both groups made plenty of noise - and the Marinators don't have the benefit of a mostly enclosed bay to amplify their chants either.

Marinators made noise? lol

That'll do me.

Funny thing is, you care more about who cheered louder :lol: We won 1-0, and your 08/09 campaign is slowly disintegrating. If only you got points for your supporters group being ever so coooool...

Funny thing is, we lost this week and we will still get a better crowd next Sunday against the Roar than you will at your next home game (me included).

F**k the coast.

P.S. How is your dams going? Still at 20%?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Even the ones who started a fight outside the Leagues Club.

That was fun..

Bogan's totally sh*tting themselves = priceless.

I saw a Bogan come close to being pepper sprayed by a copper, no matter how many times I dared him to do it, he let the guy go.

Boo..

Timmah

Staff member

You REEK of someone trying to save face after an awful performance.

Chin up kid, there's always next season.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Doesn't matter.

Between 100 of us we still earn more money than the entire Newcastle population.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Keep talking it up and acting like big boys, it's ok. It'll just make it that much sweeter when we finally start to turn it around. You know the saying - "Form is temporary, class is permanent?" :)

Dutchy

Immortal
Buying more over seas players isn't class.

CCM are doing the right thing for Aussie soccer and playing mainly local aussie kids.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Keep talking it up and acting like big boys, it's ok. It'll just make it that much sweeter when we finally start to turn it around. You know the saying - "Form is temporary, class is permanent?" :)

The only "class" concerning Newcastle is the lower,lower dole bludging class.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

CCM are doing the right thing for Aussie soccer and playing mainly local aussie kids.

I totally agree

we really are the cool good guys of the A League

NK Arsenal

Juniors

It's real good for football when the Coast play are playing boring, boring football.

No wonder you average under 10k per game.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
We were rubbish against the coast, totally out-muscled by a physical side. They were the first to the ball in every contest and that's why they won the game.

GVE must weave his magic against the Roar otherwise our season and title defence, may be over. I'll be at the game as always to cheer the guys on, but I am not expecting a good crowd. I'll be happy with 12k.

Timmah

Staff member
:?

That goes against what you've been bagging us for. Hypocrite much?

1-0.

Latest posts