What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Parki

Happy B'day champ! If you're up to drinking, I'll buy you a drink at Toyota tomorrow. Did you get a new white beanie for your b'day... I'm pretty sure that this season has runied your current one beyond repair!

Parki

Bench
no freaken fighting in my birthday thread, i got the best present... i had the best day today, went and had breakfast at bondi, then i got to go to peter wynns score and pick out whatever i wanted, which came to 175 dollars, then i got to go to eastgardens and then I got to watch my new "it" girl, Jessica Alba... fantastic four was pretty rubbish, but wow, id see it again..... and now comes the sucky part of the day, work, but its okay, ill deal with it

fosie

Juniors
hahaha, Happy Bday Parki!!! Sounds like you had a good day....hahaha, enjoy what's left of it.

Latest posts